Avengers Young Avengers series discussion (spoilers)

I think it'd be cool if one of the Young Avengers asked Vision Jr. (after the team was finally established) "if we're the next generation of good guys whose the bad guys? and Vision Jr. told the guys that they'd most likely be The Pride's children.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I think it'd be cool if one of the Young Avengers asked Vision Jr. (after the team was finally established) "if we're the next generation of good guys whose the bad guys? and Vision Jr. told the guys that they'd most likely be The Pride's children.

And Secret War should have been the Avengers fighting the Pride in secret. So it all ties in together. That would rock.

TheManWithoutFear said:
So the connection with Kate Bishop is that she got raped? Like Jessica Jones did.

No, it's her mother.

We just don't know who her mother is yet.

Yeah i read it last week. The shot where she's curled up in a ball on her bed hints at it but it still never says outright......

Patriot Mk2 said:
Yeah i read it last week. The shot where she's curled up in a ball on her bed hints at it but it still never says outright......
Yeah, that's what I said when I first posted about it. It hints at it.

I bought issues 7,8 and 9 plus the special today.I'm getting issues 1 to 6 from ebay for a reasonable price.This is a great book and I'm glad I started reading it.The Special was fantastic and just a great comic.Question,the Super-Skrull mentioned a rumor concerning Hulking's dad.Who are ppl speculating it is?

Super_Human said:
I bought issues 7,8 and 9 plus the special today.I'm getting issues 1 to 6 from ebay for a reasonable price.This is a great book and I'm glad I started reading it.The Special was fantastic and just a great comic.Question,the Super-Skrull mentioned a rumor concerning Hulking's dad.Who are ppl speculating it is?

Captain Marvel.

For some strange reason, I never post on this thread (even though I love YA). I thought the special was sweet. It was nice to see some characters fleshed out a little more.

moonmaster said:
For some strange reason, I never post on this thread (even though I love YA). I thought the special was sweet. It was nice to see some characters fleshed out a little more.

Yea,the special is a really good read and it was great to see the origins.

This might sound dumb but I thought Hulking's dad would have been the Hulk,but what the heck do I know?:shock:

Latest posts

Back