Avengers Young Avengers series discussion (spoilers)

...Why did they put a mini-Quicksilver in this? He has silver hair and everything.
And make a Skrull have a Kree baby is like make a Horse have a monkey baby... I don't know... this is just weird. But I'm liking Ant-girl and Vision now, this could grow into a romance without Iron Lad. Vision is a magnet for chicks!

Last edited:
Ultimate Quicksilver said:
...Why did they put a mini-Quicksilver in this? He has silver hair and everything.
And make a Skrull have a Kree baby is like make a Horse have a monkey baby... I don't know... this is just weird. But I'm liking Ant-gril and Vision now, this could grow into a romance without Iron Lad. Vision is a magnet for chicks!
Women love to **** vaccum cleaners.

FACT.

So is like every member a combination or something? Hulkling is like, well, Hulk, but he's the son of Captain Marvel. Then Wiccan was supposed to be like Thor, but now he may be a Maximoff.

God, I hate this book.

Doc Comic said:
So is like every member a combination or something? Hulkling is like, well, Hulk, but he's the son of Captain Marvel. Then Wiccan was supposed to be like Thor, but now he may be a Maximoff.

God, I hate this book.
Do you even read it?

I downloaded the first 7 issues of YA and really liked it. Im gonna find the trades :D then i can join in all your YA yapping

Ultimate Quicksilver said:

Marvel has mentioned "where did the mutant powers go?" a few times...maybe when Quicksilver lost his powers this kid received them...

I'm picking up #10 at my LCS today... but I've already read it online.

Well, I would just like to say...
NOW WE KNOW WTH HAPPENED TO WANDA'S TWINS. :roll:

Anya said:

7 posts - you're too new to be that cynical. :D

Anya said:

Ooh...

That'd be pretty interesting.

GOVERNMENT: "Hey Teddy, you know your boyfriend? Well... he's not real. Actually, he sort of is, but not totally... He was pretty much just created a few months ago. So yeah... That pretty much makes you a Rapist, as sexually abusing anyone less than a year old is pretty much against the rules... Oh, and since you're not human, we can charge you for that too... Take THAT Queer-mo!"

TEDDY: *cries*

Random thought of the day:

Something came to my mind yesterday... while re-reading #9.

Scan: 285kB

Does Billy need to actually complete a spell for it to work? In the first panel, he's already all powered up and jazz despite him saying later that he was only "3 words" into a spell...

Considering how people are theorising that Billy's powers are an extension from Wanda's, here's the thought that occurred to me...

WHAT IF Billy's spell worked (even though he'd thought tt he hadn't completed it) and it was him who 'conjured' Ms Marvel's appearance to save that suicidal guy?

Did I mention that Billy's "Iwanttogetoschoolontime..." is hilarious? :lol:

I read the first arc and was amazed. The dialogue was great and the story. I felt bad for Iron Lad. I really like the Bishop girl. Hot damn. I will follow this series now.

A

YNGAVN012000_covcol.jpg

:drooling:

I still feel as if they made the team like young counterparts of the Avengers to reel us readers in, and now they're changing all of them. I mean, Hulking is supposed to be like the Hulk, but now he's NOTHING like the Hulk.

So are you saying they should be more like the Avengers?

Or should they stop pretending they are like the Avengers?

Dr.Strangefate said:
So are you saying they should be more like the Avengers?

Or should they stop pretending they are like the Avengers?
I'm saying they should be one or the other. Either they should be more like the Avengers or they should drop the whole Young Avengers thing if they're not going to be more like them. But then you'd basically have Runaways, which I think is the reason Marvel used the Avengers gimmick, to seperate it from the other teen group.

Doc Comic said:
I still feel as if they made the team like young counterparts of the Avengers to reel us readers in, and now they're changing all of them. I mean, Hulking is supposed to be like the Hulk, but now he's NOTHING like the Hulk.
I think he was just supposed to be like Hulk in terms of looks and strength maybe, but his connection wasn't to him.

Latest posts

Back