Avengers Young Avengers series discussion (spoilers)

OK jeez, take some vikadin or something. I just wanted to hit 100 posts. It was just a joke. I would also concur with seeing some sort of interaction with the three.

The way you wrote that last sentence, you made it sound like she was gonna chill with her homies.

Oh well thanks for the unintentional spike. If you think I'm a "noob" b/c I don't have as many posts as you do, you can kiss my @ss. As far as "getting" people, I could care less. Now let's get back to topic you hypocritical b@stard.

TheManWithoutFear said:
? She comes to them or they go to her. It's not that complicated.
But she doesn't know that these kids are her twins now. How would she figure that out? She can't come get someone she doesn't know they exist. And no one knows where she's at, either.

Ice said:
But she doesn't know that these kids are her twins now. How would she figure that out? She can't come get someone she doesn't know they exist. And no one knows where she's at, either.

She's a mutant yes...but aren't her powers also magical based? They say the magiks work in a strange mysterious way.

Victor Von Doom said:
She's a mutant yes...but aren't her powers also magical based? They say the magiks work in a strange mysterious way.
She herself is depowered.

Last edited:
i don't think she could give herself powers unless, Strange stepped in. Otherwise, no deal. it's like cutting your arm off. it's not gonna grow back.

FOUND IT!!!

Click here and scroll down. It's all in alphabetical order. This is an official list that was given to Wizard from Marvel.

The thread is marked with "spoilers", so be warned.

Last edited:
Ice said:
FOUND IT!!!

Click here and scroll down. It's all in alphabetical order. This is an official list that was given to Wizard from Marvel.

The thread is marked with "spoilers", so be warned.

you should mentioned that it was under "scarlet witch"

Latest posts

Back