Avengers Young Avengers series discussion (spoilers)

Anya said:
I'm picking up #10 at my LCS today... but I've already read it online.

Well, I would just like to say...
NOW WE KNOW WTH HAPPENED TO WANDA'S TWINS. :roll:

can u tell me where u saw it online? I've been trying to find stuff by googling it and its always stuff like:

"FREE CAR...for $100,000,000

X2727 said:
can u tell me where u saw it online? I've been trying to find stuff by googling it and its always stuff like:

"FREE CAR...for $100,000,000

Use a P2P program.

The group break out this silver-haired speedster that looks identical to Wiccan (aside from the silver hair). This has spurred speculation that Wiccan and the speedster are Wanda's twins, the bastard children that made Wanda go bat**** insane. The silver-hair speedy stuff would be genetic, as her brother Pietro has it, while Wiccan has powers very similar to Wanda's.

X2727 said:

what?

And that is why you don't know.

Newly Marvel exclusive writer Zeb Wells and artist Stefano Caselli were named as the creative team of the July-debuting Civil War: Young Avengers/Runaways crossover limited series that will take the place of Young Avengers on the schedule while that series goes on hiatus until next early year.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :cry:

Ice said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :cry:

All that means is that a Runaways/Young Avengers 6 issue Crossover will fill the gap, so there's not going to be all that much time with no YA Action.

It's better than the writer leaving the title, or it getting way the hell off schedule.

Does anyon know when the next issue comes out? I've looked on Marvel.com but I didn't see it. Maybe I overlooked it but......... :?

the watcher said:
Popcultureshock.com gives us the first look at Young Avengers #11.

http://popcultureshock.com/reviews.php?id=5522

Wow!!!! :shock:

So Hulkling is the son of Capt Marvel and the Skrull Empress?!?!?! Good one.....

Since it ain't out yet...I marked with spoiler tags so I wouldn't ruin the suprise for everyone who didn't wanna know...

Behold the benevolence of Doom.

OMG.

Fuzzy is going to freak out.

He called this one from the very beggining.

Just like he called it in Runaways.

OMG.

:shock:

Ice said:
OMG.

OMG.

He is seeing the world without time. He is The One.........
matrix9sk.gif

Ice said:
OMG.

OMG.

Not to take anything from him, but I seem to remember a few people calling that. It was pretty obvious.

EXCELLENT issue. I don't feel like typing out a whole detailed breakdown of the issue, but basically we are threatened with Kree/Skrull War 2 as both factions want to take Teddy - the Kree say that as a Kree he is obligated to join the Kree army, and the Skrulls want to take him back to reign as he is royalty. Or at least the Super Skrull does, who is surprisingly a pretty decent guy.

So yeah, it is confirmed that Teddy is half Kree (Mar-Vell) and half Skrull (Mar-Vell's tryst with a Skrull princess)

It is also confirmed that Billy and Tommy are in fact Scarlet Witch's twins, or rather reincarnations of them. When they were removed from reality, Mephisto took control of their souls, and when SW went kooky she apparently destroyed Mephisto and their souls were free, and they were reborn I guess. GREAT explanation.

4.75/5. It says it will be concluded next issue, but is that the series, or just this arc? I don't remember if they said this was only 12 issues.

Latest posts

Back