Avengers Young Avengers series discussion (spoilers)

icemastertron said:
*Sigh*.....

What I was saying is that Vision isn't really back. All that showed was a "backup" kind of thing, (for the lack of a better word). Something that comes up when something specifically happens. Iron Lad saved that "file", but it's not something that makes Vision actually here again. Now, whether the "file" is used to bring him back (which I doubt) is another story.
Sorry for making you mad. I didn't think Vision was back, just a part of him. Thanks for the explanation though.

Goodwill said:
But as a Young Avenger or an Avenger?

That's up to the writers. Some say that Bendis has said that Vision will be back but right now he's an unseen presence in Young Avengers. So far it's very cool what they've done with him.

I read in the handbook that Vision switched bodies at some point. Does this mean his original body is somewhere else and maybe he could get that back?

Young Avengers # 4 (spoilers)

Just finished YA #4 and it was an ok read. We keep hearing that Asgardian and Hulkling have other powers. Hulkling source of powers are revealed. Also Kate Bishop finally has a coustme. Sorta of. I liked the issue and cant wait for the next one. I was sorta of disappointed to find out how Hulkling transforms. But I still want to know how the rest of the Young Avengers are related to the other Avengers. What did you guys think?

I thought this issue was great! Loved the suprises that came instored! If Iron Lad can't stay in that time-stream, wonder what will happen with him later? There's just so many questions that have me exicted....I just love the series!!! :D

See Im cofused about that. Because if Iron-Lad isnt supposed to be there and he's messing up the time stearm. How come all the time Kang was there he never messed up the time steam. Still I cant wait to read the next issue.

René said:
See Im cofused about that. Because if Iron-Lad isnt supposed to be there and he's messing up the time stearm. How come all the time Kang was there he never messed up the time steam. Still I cant wait to read the next issue.
Maybe because Iron Lad is staying longer than he should be.

icemastertron said:
Maybe because Iron Lad is staying longer than he should be.

Well I dont see how Iron-Lad is making a messing up the time stream. Shouldnt he be messing up the future and not the present? I dont think Iron-Lad being there should affect Jessica's baby in a way.

René said:
Well I dont see how Iron-Lad is making a messing up the time stream. Shouldnt he be messing up the future and not the present? I dont think Iron-Lad being there should affect Jessica's baby in a way.
And this is why people hate time travel. :wink:

icemastertron said:
And this is why people hate time travel. :wink:

If it's done right it can work. Like Days of Future Past that worked out fine...

(please let's stick to Young Avengers)

He's a shape shifter. He can change to look what ever he wants to look like.

René said:
He's a shape shifter. He can change to look what ever he wants to look like.
I'm going to pick up my copy of this issue tomorrow. I really want to know how his powers work. I mean is he a metamorph or a megamorph (able to change into anything, even duplicating powers)

Irish, my guess is he can megamorph.

Anyway, it was a good read I'm looking forward to the end of the arc because I want to see the questions answered. The whole "we're afraid of our parents" thing is annoying though. But all in all it was a good read. Jessica Jones is badass and a great great character... the whole changing of reality due to Iron Lad's stubborness and then Kang's betrayal at the end... really good stuff.

QUICK POST FROM A NON-READER: I havn't been reading this book, but I'm interested. Does anyone have a prediction of when the first trade will be out (i.e., do you think it will be the first 4 issues, or will I have to wait till their are 6 issues)

moonmaster said:
QUICK POST FROM A NON-READER: I havn't been reading this book, but I'm interested. Does anyone have a prediction of when the first trade will be out (i.e., do you think it will be the first 4 issues, or will I have to wait till their are 6 issues)
Since it's a 6-issue arc, and the last part of the arc comes out in July, then the TPB will come around September.

icemastertron said:
Since it's a 6-issue arc, and the last part of the arc comes out in July, then the TPB will come around September.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back