Re: Amazing Spider-Man series discussion (spoilers)

I thought that wasn't canon....?

It is, Gravity died in that mini and was Revive in Dwayne's run on F4.

Allyosha Kravinoff was in Beyond! which was canon (and better than I expected)

Allyosha Kravinoff was also in the recent Punisher: War Journal arc

Also, Alyosha Kraven is Kraven III.

There was another son in between him and dad.

Also, Alyosha Kraven is Kraven III.

There was another son in between him and dad.

I don't think he actually became a Kraven though

He became The Grim Hunter (or something along those lines), a kraven knock-off (like Thunderstrike, or Scarlet Spider, or War Machine, etc.), Kaine killed him

but i'm not sure

Steve Wacker on "New Ways to Die"

NewWaystoDie.jpg

I'm calling it right now. Norman Osborne is a Skrull, and the real Osborne is running around as this stupid new Goblin. Mac Gargan's maybe a Skrull too. Anti-Venom's going to be the product of this new villain (Negative Man?) probably in collusion with Mac or (more likely) Eddie Brock, and one of them will become the Anti-Venom - more likely Eddie than Mac. Negative Dude probably offers Eddie some sort of silly Anti-Venom transfusion so he can get back at Spider-Man or cure his cancer, or both.

Last edited:

I'm calling it right now. Norman Osborne is a Skrull, and the real Osborne is running around as this stupid new Goblin. Mac Gargan's maybe a Skrull too. Anti-Venom's going to be the product of this new villain (Negative Man?) probably in collusion with Mac or (more likely) Eddie Brock, and one of them will become the Anti-Venom - more likely Eddie than Mac. Negative Dude probably offers Eddie some sort of silly Anti-Venom transfusion so he can get back at Spider-Man or cure his cancer, or both.

I'd be completly fine with Norman Osborn being a skrull since he retured from the dead back in the 90s.

Infact this is a huge oppertunity for Marvel to undo all the mistakes they've made along those lines. They already have with Elektra. Maybe.

I'd be completly fine with Norman Osborn being a skrull since he retured from the dead back in the 90s.

Infact this is a huge oppertunity for Marvel to undo all the mistakes they've made along those lines. They already have with Elektra. Maybe.

Except all the switches where recent. Elektra was replaced a little after Enemy of the State according to New Avengers # 40 The whole invasion is fairly recent.

And while they're at it they can fix the biggest mistake of all, and make Ben Reilly Spider-Man.

I have a Scarlet Spider bust on my book shelf

yes i actually liked that costume

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #567
Written by MARC GUGGENHEIM
Pencils & Cover by PHIL JIMENEZ
With Spider-Man in her grasp, the Brand New is close to the greatest victory of all - the unmasking and death of Spider-Man. Can DAREDEVIL rescue him in time? Ummm…doesn't look that way, does it? Also, Vin Gonzales's life is on the line - can his roommate Peter Parker beat the odds? Marc Guggenheim and Phil Jimenez bring you the pulse-pounding conclusion to the introduction of the New (but really, look at the cover, Spidey-Fan - can't ya figure out who she is?!)

ASM567_COV.jpg

So who is she supposed to be?

Last edited:

Gwen Stacy? Black Cat? Some Kraven knock-off?

I presume she's a female version of Kraven. Yet another lame character.

:roll: If this IS a fem-Kraven... shelving the old villains to create NEW ones doesn't mean making them a woman or making them Grey. (Hiya, Menace!)

You come up with something NEW. Not a different version of an old villain with a frickin' hat.

:roll: If this IS a fem-Kraven... shelving the old villains to create NEW ones doesn't mean making them a woman or making them Grey. (Hiya, Menace!)

You come up with something NEW. Not a different version of an old villain with a frickin' hat.

*coughANTI-VENOMcough*

Latest posts

Back