Astonishing X-Men discussion (spoilers)

Re: Astonishing X-Men - series discussion (spoilers)

TheManWithoutFear said:
She clearly has brown hair there too... So does Hank... what gives?
It only looks like that because of the coloring used, which was used because of the fire background.

Do we have any idea what the second year with Whedon will follow? I wonder...

Goodwill said:
Not only that but the first time we actually saw Emma talking to the mole was when Kitty and Colossus were in the yard together. Emma was watching over them. It can't be Kitty.

actually, the only member of the team you dont see is wolverine. i mean he does have connections with shield and junk. just a thought.

elfreo said:
actually, the only member of the team you dont see is wolverine. i mean he does have connections with shield and junk. just a thought.
Wait, you didn't read issue #12?

But even if you didn't, Wolverine wouldn't want to off Kitty.

I thought it was revealed that Emma was talking to the green-haired chick?

So, if I was to get a 616 X-Book in trade, this would be it, right? I've read the first arc and enjoyed it, but most of you don't like the second arc. Does it bring down the quality of the book, or is it still better than all of the other crap X-stuff?

ProjectX2 said:
So, if I was to get a 616 X-Book in trade, this would be it, right? I've read the first arc and enjoyed it, but most of you don't like the second arc. Does it bring down the quality of the book, or is it still better than all of the other crap X-stuff?

It's a trillion times better. I didn't think it brought down the quality of the book, it just wasn't as entertaining a story.

ProjectX2 said:

in a league of its own, but Deadly Genesis is up there.

comic_geek21 said:
Am I the only one that doesn't want Emma Frost to go back to being a villain? I kinda like her as an X-Man. She adds an edge to the team that they haven't had before.

Plus she's hot.:heybaby:
She seems a bit too manipulative to be a hero.

TheManWithoutFear said:
She's a *****. I say make her some sort of tragic hero in the end. But she should be a villain for the bulk.

I disagree sir. She's darker than the other's, sure. But that doesn't make her a *****.

I personally am a big fan of Emma Frost, and her as a member of the X-Men is really cool to me.

Plus, and this might be just me, I would love to see the former White Queen and Sebastion Shaw throw down. That would give me goosebumps!

Then again, that might just be me.8)

Last edited:

What I'm guessing: She joined the team to infiltrate, and now she has mixed loyalties.

Dr.Strangefate said:
What I'm guessing: She joined the team to infiltrate, and now she has mixed loyalties.

That's what leads me to believe that she's gonna somehow have a huge redemption thing happen. I truly believe that she's gonna come out saving the day at the end of the upcoming Astonishing X-Men arc.

icemastertron said:
Oh no, Emma Frost is a total *****.
And that's what's so hot about her. I can't wait until she smashes Scott's heart.

Doc Comic said:
And that's what's so hot about her.
Hells yeah.

I don't know if she'll smash Scott's heart, but she's still a great bad*** person with the X-Men.

Latest posts

Back