Astonishing X-Men discussion (spoilers)

There won't be any Colossus covers for a while, don't you think? Also, there's a team shot for the cover of #7... Without Colossus! Where is the guy? Is he for sure on the team?

Well remeber, they were keeping him a BIG SECRET! So when they did the cover for issue #7, it was around the time where Colossus was still a hush hush deal.

And yes Colosus is on the team. He's the returning classic member right? Well, the description for issue #6 said that with the return of the classic character, now a part of the team..... and so on and so on.

Well, I guess you are right. I can remember the cover to Ultimate X-Men was kept under lock and key because Iceman was on the cover... So, hopefully, we'll see Colossus doning a new costume. That's what I'm looking forward to the most.

Issue #48 being under lock and key? Didnt know that. Thought they didnt show it cuz... well I didnt know why, but that thought never came into mind.

Ohhhhhhh, well still didnt know about it. And the issue was actually #24. #26 was the one with Storm on it for the ROTK prelude.

Anyways, we seem to be getting off-topic.....

No, no, we're good.

Anyway, do you think that his new costume, if he gets one, will resemble his older one or something like Cyke's?

Don't see how that could happen. I would actually wanna see him in something like Cyke's that would be a different look to him.

True. Something new for him would be nice. But there's no need to worry, 'cuz Cassaday is gonna make it look great.

Wouldn't you guys agree that the way he draws Colossus, (both in armor and not) is awesome?!

icemastertron said:
That is my guess. Otherwise, they would not have kept it so tight.

so tight about the cover? is that what you mean? I thought the next cover was a solo shot of cyclops looking over his sholder. If not then a colossus cover would be awesome

so tight about the cover? is that what you mean? I thought the next cover was a solo shot of cyclops looking over his sholder.

The cover for #5 was not released with the solicitations.

Nope. Thats the one that was kept under lock and key (as well as the variant to issue #4).

Marvel said that the cover was supposed to be revealed on 8/25/04. But we got nothin'... :x

Latest posts

Back