Astonishing X-Men discussion (spoilers)

Why would they give it out late at all? No point, really.

I'm still praying that it will reveal Colossus' new costume for the title.

Why would they give it out late at all? No point, really.

Because it contained a major, major spoiler.

Yeah, which is why they should hold it, you know?

They do. They just sometimes release them later as well. People use them as reference, that's the main reason.

Um, I know this isnt impoetant to post, but I decided to change the thread title to just Astonishing X-Men SPOILERS.

And GW, we dont really have to have 2 threads with basically the same thing. What do you say we just stick with this thread?

Fine with me.

Don't go changing stuff! I thought that my title for the thread was pretty creative.

Hey, guys, 616 was fun while it lasted, but I don't think I can keep up with it financially.

Don't go changing stuff! I thought that my title for the thread was pretty creative.

No prob. If you want I can change the title to what you had, but still keep these threads. So its like we made it into one!

But why cant you keep getting Astonishing? Its only $3. Not much.

I'm not following you guys - are there some threads that should be merged?

Oh I was just saying that we had two threads that had the same subject- Astonishing X-Men. Even though GW's was about how Whedon got him into 616, eventually it was goignt o be more than that. So I was just saying that we could have one thread about AXM and post everything about what you think about it here.

Ah, good idea. Stick with that.

I think we have a reviewer now! Good job Ricky!

He's done some others and they're good - check them out.

Will do.

I have a quick question about Colossus. Did he ever go into space? Did he ever work or have anything to do with SHIELD? This may or may not be a difficult question, I'm just assuming that Colossus will be answering questions about what exactly has been going on around here.

Colossus was in space for quite a while orbiting the earth with magneto. He was in space from Uncanny X-men #304/X-Men #25 (the fatal attractions storyline) until X-Men #49 (i think) right after the Age of Apocalypse storyline.

As far as Shield I am not sure. I do not believe so.

And hey, what am I chop liver? I did two good ones, too!

Ok, being serious now, Ricky, you are a hell of reviewer! And no, Colossus has never been with shield. Kitty was though.

Well, maybe, just maybe, that's where SHIELD comes in. It already appears to me that Whedon chose Kitty for the main focus of this arc... She is the only one with thought bubbles so far and has had numerous shots of her face with emotion. SHIELD may have wanted to strike a chord with her or something, take Colossus, and fund these aliens all against her because she was a mutant.

Latest posts

Back