Astonishing X-Men discussion (spoilers)

Re: Astonishing X-Men - series discussion (spoilers)

:miffed:

I'm sorry. Im not feeling dudes art. Didnt like him in Wolverine dont like him here...

I'm sorry. Im not feeling dudes art. Didnt like him in Wolverine dont like him here...

See I love Bianche's art, loved him when I first saw his Seven Soldiers mini.

Granted, the only thing that would have made me squeal more when I heard Ellis was writing, is if the penciller had been.......

Immomen

You thought I was gonna say Bachalo, didn't ya E?

Tho.....why IS Piotr's pelvic region glowing?

Last edited:

That is the second post I read of you mentioning that.

You might want to look into that.

But....I just did...

I kind of agree, but for some reason that I can't really explain, it looks perfect for a Warren Ellis book.

See I love Bianche's art, loved him when I first saw his Seven Soldiers mini.

He was AWESOME on Shining Knight.

And I don't know who this Bachalo is you speak off. He draws stuff?

Thought the art was familiar. The art was really the only thing keeping in loebs run. Stupid lupine mess. AND WARREN ELLIS?!?!?! WTF? didn't see that coming. i was hoping for millar due to the agent of shield run. but yeah, nothing but good things for this series.

Scott Summers just died.

I think it's the first.

They don't like to kill Summer brothers, they like to make more of them.

I'm eagerly waiting for the fourth Summer's brother.

They sort of merged together, but it was Cykes who went to Apocalypse. This is counted as him dying. He was gone for a while as his father and Alex looked for him. I believe there was a mini on that, but I do know that when it was brought up in Uncanny, it was the issue after Colossus died.

Last edited:

They sort of merged together, but it was Cykes who went to Apocalypse. This is counted as him dying. He was gone for a while as his father and Alex looked for him. I believe there was a mini on that, but I do know that when it was brought up in Uncanny, it was the issue after Collosus died.

The last Astonishing X-Men mini, by Brandon Peterson, was about the search for Cyclops, I think, or it may even be where he "died."

They sort of merged together, but it was Cykes who went to Apocalypse. This is counted as him dying. He was gone for a while as his father and Alex looked for him. I believe there was a mini on that, but I do know that when it was brought up in Uncanny, it was the issue after Collosus died.

I count it solely because of this

So here's the problem with Whedon's Astonishing X-Men.....the book reads better in trade.

It really does.

Each issue feels like a portion of a Buffy episode and at the end of teh each issue it's like they break for commercials. Unfortunatey, I have to wait longer than 3 minutes until my next fix.

Latest posts

Back