Batman/Detective Comics Series Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: Batman Series Discussion *Spoilers*

If you like the animated series, try Detective Comics.

It's even in the same font as Batman TAS.

But you still suck, and my oppinions are better.

Dr.Strangefate said:
If you like the animated series, try Detective Comics.

Oh, I'm soooo loving Detective Comics right now.

Dr.Strangefate said:
But you still suck, and my oppinions are better.

Wrong. You chose to go to school with Alex Mack---your opinions and ideas are no longer valid. :p

Victor Von Doom said:
Oh, I'm soooo loving Detective Comics right now.

Wrong. You chose to go to school with Alex Mack---your opinions and ideas are no longer valid. :p

Wait... Slow down.... Why are we dragging The Secret World of Alex Mack into this?

Zombipanda said:
Wait... Slow down.... Why are we dragging The Secret World of Alex Mack into this?

Past conversation. An inside joke....but not really.

Victor Von Doom said:
Past conversation. An inside joke....but not really.

All I'm saying is, that's not cool man.

And Strangefate is right, you know. His opinion is right, and yours is dead wrong.

What red-blooded American male DOESN'T love Batman?

Last edited:

Zombipanda said:
All I'm saying is, that's not cool man.

What? You a fan of Alex Mack too??? What's wrong with you man??? Liking Alex Mack is about as wrong as me not really digging Batman. :lol:

Zombipanda said:
And Strangefate is right, you know. His opinion is right, and yours is dead wrong.

We have yet to confirm that.

Zombipanda said:
What red-blooded American male DOESN'T love Batman?

See....it's not that I don't like Batman.......it's just that I didn't really get into him before. And Morrison's new run isn't exactly helping.

Last edited:

I confirm that.

It is confirmed.

Last edited:

Victor Von Doom said:
What? You a fan of Alex Mack too??? What's wrong with you man??? Liking Alex Mack is about as wrong as me not really digging Batman. :lol:

Y'know, I never really got into Alex Mack. I was always a Clarissa Explains It All sort of man, myself. Was Alex Mack the one who had super powers?

We have yet to confirm that.

Oh! We have, have we?

See....it's not that I don't like Batman.......it's just that I didn't really get into him before. And Morrison's new run isn't exactly helping.

But you have to recognize that Morrison's bringing to the front of the stories a surrealism that's an integral part of Batman.

Dr. Strangefate said:
I confirm that.

It is confirmed.

Check. Mate.

Victor Von Doom said:
Wrong. You don't count yet. Can I get E or Proj in here for a ruling? :lol:

Wait.... Wait just one second... Slow down.... Don't count your chickens before they hatch.... Hold your horses....

WWHHAATT??????

Zombipanda said:
Wait.... Wait just one second... Slow down.... Don't count your chickens before they hatch.... Hold your horses....

WWHHAATT??????

I think you're still considered a noob. Don't worry, so am I.

As Gordon already said
"Everybody needs to lighten up."
Im digging this Batman more then the dickhead he was since Tower of Babel

Last edited:

Also in recent years, the Red Hood arc rocked my socks.

Hibiki said:
I think you're still considered a noob. Don't worry, so am I.

ironically, i am not, despite having 20 posts less than you.

also, Batman has been a dick since Dark Knight Returns. 70s Batman is pretty healthy, and I support this new Batman.

and yeah, Strangefate. Red Hood was crazy good. made people actually not burn down DCs Editorial Offices for reviving Jason Todd.

I have to side with VVD for this one. Detective Comics is much better than Batman.

And I still need to read Red Hood.

iceman said:
ironically, i am not, despite having 20 posts less than you.

also, Batman has been a dick since Dark Knight Returns. 70s Batman is pretty healthy, and I support this new Batman.

and yeah, Strangefate. Red Hood was crazy good. made people actually not burn down DCs Editorial Offices for reviving Jason Todd.

Yeah, but I've been here since what, June? July? God , i seriously have nothing better to do. But you guys are fun to talk to. You've here since last year right? Actually, I might persuade my comic buyer into getting me some DC. I wiki'ed 52 and I love love love the concept. Makes me wanna take a cold shower. Not really familiar with any of the characters, but after reading most, I'm liking it. And what's with all the man bat stuff? Seems like it should be up there with the goat legs.

Hibiki said:
Yeah, but I've been here since what, June? July? God , i seriously have nothing better to do. But you guys are fun to talk to. You've here since last year right? Actually, I might persuade my comic buyer into getting me some DC. I wiki'ed 52 and I love love love the concept. Makes me wanna take a cold shower. Not really familiar with any of the characters, but after reading most, I'm liking it. And what's with all the man bat stuff? Seems like it should be up there with the goat legs.

52's pretty red-hot. But you need to read it from the beginning, which means catching up on a total of 18 issues. ouch.

and I'm way too insightful and handsome to be a noob.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back