Did anything ever happen with him after Spider-Man left him impaled on a fence after Infinity War?

he shows up in Maximum Carnage and Carnage and Shriek adopt him as their "child" before Carnage eventually kills him.

Last edited:
I was going to make a joke of "All those hands are because they say women are better at doing two things at once. Obviously the symbiote enhanced that skill!" and leave it there. However I'm going to also say I don't like this. Things like this make me glad I don't read spider-man since the new day stuff.

I was going to make a joke of "All those hands are because they say women are better at doing two things at once

It's so she can make more sammiches.

Oh My Goodness. That was awesome. The issue was pure set-up. But once you realize where it's going it blows your mind.
Doppelganger no?
That's what I thought until cap said it was a woman.

Yeah, it is Doppelganger. And yeah Carnage is going to be a woman. Which sort of gives it away when you think about it.

Shriek is going to be Carnage!

Last edited:
apparently you missed the epilogue on the last page of ASM #633 (the very last page, after the letters). But like Iceshadow said, i posted the epilogue on the first page of this thread.

I did, i just forgot. My bad.

Anyone else thought the way
Peter referred to Maximum Carnage
was incredibly weird?

you mean calling it "the massacre"?
Not really, no. That's what it was, and I'm sure he doesn't refer to things in his life by the story arc titles.

I'm sure he doesn't refer to things in his life by the story arc titles.

:lol:

Was that supposed to be the original ripped-in-two-and-left-in-outer-space Carnage on the last page? I couldn't tell.

Not really, no. That's what it was, and I'm sure he doesn't refer to things in his life by the story arc titles.

Never said he should, buy yeah, you're hilarious.
The massacre was a bit too much though, specially considering the few times it was mentioned after it happened no one referred to it in this hole omg-it-really-was-terrifyingly-bad tone.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back