Fringe (Spoilers)

Was he also on the flight at the very beginning? The guy that said he wasn't from Germany, but Denver. That him?

Also, I'm all caught up and I actually understand the dense mythology. Already there's a lot going on... And in four episodes! One thing I don't understand - who is Robert Bishop? Deceased brother of Charlie from the Mighty Ducks movies?

God. And is the Observer supposed to be an angel? That's what I get from him.

Anyone else notice The Observer in previous episodes? A friend of mine mentioned a "Bald Guy" to me before I watched the Ghost network episode. He's on the train when they're searching for the handoff. I saw a bald guy in the background and though huh, but then after the first bit of The Observer episode I went back and paused the DVR and its definatly him. This makes me happy.

Thats awesome! I can't wait to re-watch the first three episodes to see if I can find him in each one. Very cool.

In the second episode, he's there at the hospital. In the third, he's on the train.

AH! I love it. Does he show up in the first episode as well? I assume he's somewhere in the background as Olivia and Scott board the plane with all the infected/dead people.

Good. I do like this show.

It is great. Looking forward to tonight's new episode, especially after that early-season 2-week stretch.

Aaand, just like in the fifth episode of LOST, the fifth episode of Fringe ended with the main character following a person who wasn't really there, which led to that main character finding something really important.

Anyone noticed the bald man walking out the elevator? If you blinked, you missed it. He was mostly covering himself when leaving out.

Anyone noticed the bald man walking out the elevator? If you blinked, you missed it. He was mostly covering himself when leaving out.

I missed him. I was looking for him the whole time, too. Glad it wasn't blatantly obvious. :oops:

Enjoyed last night's episode. So far, the show is 5 for 5. Really looking forward to the rest of this first season, especially once the larger Pattern plot starts playing out more (details, reasons, those involved, etc).

That electromagnetic guy has a sad life. I grinned when The Observer left the elevator.

I like that Agent Scott's appearances seem to be a side effect of the LSD bath. I want them to follow up more of their cases (and they probably will later on in the season).

I also hope that they investigate cases listed in the files they found. It would be neat if some of the stuff he was investigating ties into future cases. I really like that there's so much stuff brought up in each episodes - this show has limitless potential.

I also hope that they investigate cases listed in the files they found. It would be neat if some of the stuff he was investigating ties into future cases. I really like that there's so much stuff brought up in each episodes - this show has limitless potential.
Yes. My thoughts exactly.

TOG told me on MSN he wasn't in favor of that.

Yeah, I'm really interested to hear more about the sleep deprivation project.

1x06 - "The Cure" was pretty average though we did get to learn more about Olivia's past and even Peter's. Apparently The Observer was at that convention thing Olivia went to to find David though I didn't notice him (neither did she).

obs1ui0.jpg

I haven't seen the promo for 1x07 yet but apparently there's a 3 week break? That's terrible. :(

Last edited:
1x06 - "The Cure" was pretty average though we did get to learn more about Olivia's past and even Peter's. Apparently The Observer was at that convention thing Olivia went to to find David though I didn't notice him (neither did she).

obs1ui0.jpg

I haven't seen the promo for 1x07 yet but apparently there's a 3 week break? That's terrible. :(
There's an episode next week and then another one 3 weeks from now. So I think only one week between the next two episodes.

But the opening of this episode was gruesome. I was literally screaming, "OHMYGOD! WHAT THE HELL?!" :shock:

Latest posts

Back