Heroes Season 3 (Spoilers)

I dunno, I equated Mohinder to The Fly more than I did Spider-Man. Especially with the side effects.

Mohinder gave himself a shot turning him incredibly lame.

I don't know what all this spider-man and the fly nonsense you kids are going on about.

Episode 1 was very enjoyable. After the writer's strike and the long break, it was nice to see them kickstart the new season with a minimum of filler. Thankfully, there was none of Micah reading a comic book and wondering what happened to mom or Mohind-- spoke too soon. Try as they might to make him interesting, I still don't care about Mohinder.

Otherwise it was a great start and the whole paradoxical nature of the story was very interesting. Certain characters are finding out that it's not a great idea to mess around with the timeline. This should definitely be an interesting and fun season.

Loved the Third Summers.. I mean Petrelli Brother revelation at the end of ep 2.
Sylar vs Clare was awesome.
Spider-hinder was odd. When he said about being faster, stronger and having better reflexes, I thought we were getting the Heroesverse version of the Super Soldier Serum, but no. It's our Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Narrator.

All in all though, a good start to the season.

I know season 3 starts 9pm wendsday in uk but can not find the channel I thought it was BBC 3 or 4

I saw a promo for tonight's episode on TV... It's a HRG and Sylar team up night? Wow... I am liking where the episode's headed already. My two favorite characters.

Tonight's episode was much better than last week's two. The direction they're taking Sylar is actually starting to grow on me, but we'll see. And Claire and her mother was fantastic.

I also think that I like Strauss better than Niki and Jessica combined; her character is already more interesting and likable than they ever were. I can't wait to see what happens with her.

The best part about the episode? NO MAYA AND MOHINDER! Seriously, just kill them off, the show will be much, much better (and let's do away with the cheesy intros and exits; last weeks' butchering of The Second Coming was a monumental failure, and it wasn't the first).

All in all, a solid improvement over last week. If I have a complaint, it's that Hiro is becoming more and more annoying in his naivete and cutesiness - he needs to wisen up, and fast, or risk becoming uninteresting (a far worse fate than being annoying).

Also, this whole "let's go to the future and see firsthand the horrible future which awaits us!" plot device is being used again? Future Peter has already told us, several times, how awful it is and why - do we really need to take another trip to the future to understand it?

But anyway, good, solid episode. I can't wait to see what happens with Sylar, and Claire is actually starting to intrigue me as well. Now if we could just forget about Mohinder for the rest of the series ....

If I have a complaint, it's that Hiro is becoming more and more annoying in his naivete and cutesiness - he needs to wisen up, and fast, or risk becoming uninteresting (a far worse fate than being annoying).

As much as I love the season so far, I kind of agree with this. When we first saw him sitting in his father's chair I thought it was the beginning of a new direction for him but it looks like that's not the case. I don't think he's totally annoying but it is kind of :roll:

The Sylar thing is very cool but is a little jarring. I thought it was weird enough to have him helping Noah Bennett...next week he's cooking at his house?

Moonie on Twitter:

NEXT WEEK ON HEROES: Mohinder jizzes all over his hand.

Also...I love the complicated relationship between Noah and Claire. They love each other but are constantly betraying each other, and each time it's consistantly and exponentially worse. Can't wait to see how she reacts to him working with Sylar. I wonder if she will share with him his possible vulnerability to suffocation or if he already knows about it.

The Sylar thing is very cool but is a little jarring. I thought it was weird enough to have him helping Noah Bennett...next week he's cooking at his house?

I'm pretty sure that's in the future. Especially with the way he reacted toward Peter.

This season is such a vast improvement over last season. I'm loving it. Tracy is way more interesting than Niki/Jessica and her power is infinitely better. I knew she was her sister and not another personality. As for Hiro/Ando, I think they're eventually going to take them in a different direction (Especially with them being locked up), but it's going to be gradual.

Can't wait for next week!

I'm liking the show more and more now. Episode 2 was great and I'm interested to see where all this goes. Noah and Sylar teaming up was pretty cool, if anything that whole scenario made both of them even more interesting. My favorite line of the episode "I don't want you going anywhere near that buffet!"

I'm still confused about future Peter/Sylar. I keep wondering if that really is Sylar in Peter's image or if it's really Peter or perhaps someone altogether different... as with the last big "future" story on the show, I'm still very perplexed by the scar.

I wouldn't say that Tracy is more interesting than Niki/Jessica, but combining the three of them together is pretty interesting. At this point, I'm of the opinion that they're all clones as Dr. Zimmerman stated "I created you". I couldn't think of anything more intimidating and sexy than an army of Ali Larter clones, so I'm all for that. With all this emphasis on the future, I think it would be nice to delve into the past with this one... well, the whole show for that matter. The origins of all these heroes and their genealogy would make for an excellent spin-off. I know they put Origins on the backburner because of the writers' strike but maybe it's time to put it back on the front burner and use it for that purpose.

Parkman's spiritual journey is interesting as well.

In fact, the only thing I can say I don't find interesting is Mohinder, as usual. Even Hiro is still interesting even though he is annoying... but that's the nature of his character at this point. He's still enthusiastic about having powers and dedicated to his mission of saving the world. The current state of his relationship with Ando is also intriguing.

I have no interest in Tracy. If they still wanted Ali on the show than they shouldn't of just killed off Nikki for no reason. Retarded.

Why did they already kill two of the new villains? That was one thing I was looking forward to the most of this season. I wanted a big battle royal with the Heroes vs Villains or even Sylar against all 4 at once.

Claire is annoying and her mom being there is unnecessary.

Why do they repeat powers so much? More future painting. Retarded.

Things I did like was the return of the Haitian and the scenes with Hiro and Daphne. Daphne is cute.

Why did they already kill two of the new villains? That was one thing I was looking forward to the most of this season. I wanted a big battle royal with the Heroes vs Villains or even Sylar against all 4 at once.

Twelve escaped. We've only seen four of them.

Latest posts

Back