Heroes Season 3 (Spoilers)

Twelve escaped. We've only seen four of them.

Really? I must of missed this. Maybe there is hope.

But they make Jesse seem like this mega-badass and he is already gone.

I also don't like how you never seen Sylar use any of his other powers. Peter seems to use the same 3 also.

Last edited:

But they make Jesse seem like this mega-badass and he is already gone.

Yeah, I was kind of pissed about that.

Actually, I was probably more pissed about the fact that Francis Capra barley got any screen time. I WANTED MORE WEEVIL. DAMMIT! Kristin Bell better come back.

Last edited:
I'm still betting Kristen Bell pops up in Claire's storyline, probably taking her with her to go do some hero nonsense or something.

This episode was fun, action was on point and everything.

In terms of developments, though, I'm not sure what to think. Sylar just seemed weak... On the writers' part, too. Just the dialogue between Mama Patrelli and Sylar was off. "Are you really my mother?" Sylar thinks differently than that. He's being turned into Peter now.

Also, good to have no Mohinder in the episode. Bad to have Micah back.

Just the dialogue between Mama Patrelli and Sylar was off. "Are you really my mother?" Sylar thinks differently than that.

I kind of agree with this and thought so at the time, but of course this could all be a ruse. He could be seeing that he has unprecedented access to people with powers.

They way they talked him up like some big threat.

Well, now Sylar has that power so Sylar is the big threat... or he will be. If they didn't talk up Jessie then when Sylar had his power big deal.

Me? I'm mad about the German... he was awesome.

I just watched the first episode and I have mixed feelings. On the one hand it was pretty cool. But on the other it felt too rushed plus Hiro opening the safe straight after the message warning him that what is inside would destroy the world!? I thought that was just so out of character and made little sense with his whole "save the world" stuff from season 1+2 to him to just basically say "**** saving the world I want an adventure" pissed me off.

Still I'm hoping I can ignore the negative and enjoy the rest of the season as it looks to be a good one.

I haven't seen it yet. I was surprised it's on.

I'm not sure if I can be arsed to watch HEROES on a weekly basis. It's so slow to start with.

Is season 3 different? How far into the season is it in the US? Will Bass change his mind? Will anyone care?

Find out next-post! Same Bass-Time! Same Bass-Forum!

I'm not sure if I can be arsed to watch HEROES on a weekly basis. It's so slow to start with.

Is season 3 different? How far into the season is it in the US? Will Bass change his mind? Will anyone care?

If you do change your mind Bass it's repeated on BBC on friday here so you have another chance to watch :D

Things started happening right out of the gate. They are 3 episodes in, with the first 2 being showed back to back on premiere night.

This show continues to get progressively more retarded as it goes on.

Peter gets Sylar's powers in season three by fixing a watch in front of him... My question is why didn't Pete get the brain peeling ability in season one when he first met Sylar like he did with all the rest of the powers he absorbed?

Why the **** is Matt following a turtle?

Seriously, this show is stupid as hell... So frustrating.

Latest posts

Back