Heroes seasons 1 & 2 series discussion [spoilers]

Re: Heroes

I feel like an ***. I told you guys that it was spelled Saylar right after I watched it with captions, when it's actually Sylar. Damn my memory! :)

Finally the story is hinting at coming together. Hiro continues to steal the show, but the others get a bit to do too. The cheerleader's "weakness" was interesting. Is it just me or is she the most accident prone teenager ever? Good think she had that power. The comments about D.L. were interesting. He's on the run for the murder of some guys that his ex-wife knows the burial place for? Am I the only one thinking SHE killed those guys and just doesn't remember it? The cop got off a lot more easily than I thought he would.

Probably the best episode yet.

Hiro and his friend (let's hope his name isn't "sidekick":) ) are the heart of the show and have an awesome buddy-dynamic thing that's a lot of fun to watch. The time-stop scene where he saved the little girl was so awesome.

Claire's storyline is probably my second-favourite. That was one freaky ending. Even though her chest will grow back within the hour, her cover's pretty much blown.:(

Neat revelation about Sylar and the telekinesis. That means he's gonna be a tough villain.

My other favourite character is the cop. I like how he's starting to focus on helping others simply by cheering them up when he hears they're feeling bad. That alone can save a deceptively large number of lives.

Looking forward to the series as a whole now. This episode really had it take root.

5/5

It was the best episode by far....but with only 3 episodes under their belt---that ain't saying much.

But it is good that it's all coming together.

Oh, come on, it's like watching a five-year-old. :D They think it's So Cool to put on a bath-towel cape and run around rescuing people from imaginary bad guys and natural disasters.

I wonder what will happen when Hiro's buddy suddenly finds himself face to face with the woman who's been doing the Internet strip-tease. Especially considering the super-power ability she's been displaying in the last three episodes.

(And I just have to mention that this show reminds me slightly of a novel I read several years back called Snow Crash. The main character in it was named Hiro Protagonist....)

Holy ****! came out of my mouth the same time the cheerleader said it. Great episode and much better than the last one. I can't wait to see more of Sylar and his powers.

I'd have to agree, that was the best episode yet and it raises a lot of questions as to what comes next.

Hiro's portrayal is perfect, and definitely the easiest one to relate to. I think that if just about anyone found out they had such powers, they would be just as enthusiastic as Hiro is in the show.

Was it just me, or did it look like Sylar might be a shapeshifter, in addition to any other powers? After he got up from being shot, it looked like a different person from the one we'd seen running away from psychic cop and the female detective. I'm pretty sure he was the man at the bar towards the end of the show, too.

Overall, great issue. I'm eagerly awaiting the next several episodes. This might just give Lost a run for it's money, even though you can't beat a line like...

"You found yourself a fish biscuit".

Haha.

My theory (as obvious as it may be) is that Sylar is a mass murderer wanted by the FBI and all his victims have been the "others" found on the map in his closet hideout. He eats their brains to "absorb" their powers.

My other theory is that Claire's dad may be Sylar.

I bet the politician can't really fly, but can copy other people's powers

Cause that sounds more like a politician.

The dreamer, he can fly

My theory (as obvious as it may be) is that Sylar is a mass murderer wanted by the FBI and all his victims have been the "others" found on the map in his closet hideout. He eats their brains to "absorb" their powers.

My other theory is that Claire's dad may be Sylar.

Haven't they already established a lot of that?:?

Haven't they already established a lot of that?:?

I missed the first episode so I can't be too sure. But it's never been outright stated. So far Sylar is just a serial killer the FBI is after.

They've never established his connection to the "Heroes".

Decent episode. I was kind of surprised more didn't happen though. I guess it was just building up the next episode where everyone starts meeting each other.

I'm trying to view this as one big mini. The first 2-3 issues are gonaa be all exposition and set-up.......now the good stuff is gonna happen.

More Hiro!!!

Latest posts

Back