Heroes seasons 1 & 2 series discussion [spoilers]

Re: Heroes

Would it be wrong if somebody couldn't stand Hurley?

Hurley and Hiro are nothing alike

Hiro is an adult with the mental capacity of a five year old. In a show like this, this means he is going to die. The writers are trying to make us like him so when he dies we will all be shocked.

Hurley is an adult who built a golf course on a deserted island. Therefore he has brains, albiet thinks oddly, he still has brains. Personally though, Hurley is also a likeable character the writers are trying to shove down our throats. I am not that big of a fan of Hurley, but at least I find him tolerable.

I bet the politician can't really fly, but can copy other people's powers

Cause that sounds more like a politician.

The dreamer, he can fly

Actually, it's the opposite. Peter's, the younger brother, power is Power mimicry, according to wikipedia. I guess the Heroes site announced this too. The ploitician can fly, and peter copied it, tho temporarily. sounds sorta like Rouge, but without the whole you get wigged-out if you are touched by her thing. oh and D.L., the stripper's husband has powers too. He can phase through walls, as seen in the first episode.

I like it so far, but if someone gets laser powers or similar, its gonna go down the drain.

I didn't some online reasearch and I can't find any sign that DL Hawkins has appeared yet. Everything I've read says he shows up in Ep 5. Many people are confusing DL with the mysterious man that was in the bar where the cop passed out, but that's NOT the same man.

i don't think the guy at the bar is sylar. i mean, why would he be helping somone ho wants to control those with powers. im guessing he was trained to not let anyone read his thoughts or, he has telepathy to. and i guess im wrong about D.L. i thought i read that he appeared in the first show....well he did escape jail, most likely thanks to his phasing powers...but im wrong about that too it seems. an episode list says that D.L. gets out in episode 5.....

Last edited:

Actually, it's the opposite. Peter's, the younger brother, power is Power mimicry, according to wikipedia. I guess the Heroes site announced this too. The ploitician can fly, and peter copied it, tho temporarily. sounds sorta like Rouge, but without the whole you get wigged-out if you are touched by her thing. oh and D.L., the stripper's husband has powers too. He can phase through walls, as seen in the first episode.

I like it so far, but if someone gets laser powers or similar, its gonna go down the drain.

I never trust wikipedia, it can be edited by anyone

i don't think the guy at the bar is sylar. i mean, why would he be helping somone ho wants to control those with powers. im guessing he was trained to not let anyone read his thoughts or, he has telepathy to.

I don't have the last episode on tape,but are you SURE that the mysterious man is helping the guy with the glasses? I'm thinking that those are just intercut snippets to make you think that, but that the mysterious man doesn't really appear in the same shot as the glasses guy or Claire. I could be wrong though since I can't watch the preview again to be sure.

Hurley and Hiro are nothing alike

Hiro is an adult with the mental capacity of a five year old. In a show like this, this means he is going to die. The writers are trying to make us like him so when he dies we will all be shocked.

Hurley is an adult who built a golf course on a deserted island. Therefore he has brains, albiet thinks oddly, he still has brains. Personally though, Hurley is also a likeable character the writers are trying to shove down our throats. I am not that big of a fan of Hurley, but at least I find him tolerable.

You just don't like Asians.

*runs*

Maybe Sylar has the same powers as Peter? But instead of just mimic it he can actually keep the power to himself? He killed a lot of people with powers (His apartment made sure that he is tracking them) maybe he has the power of all the victims?

BTW: Hiro is awesome. The saving and the airplane scenes were so cool. Plus he has the best power.

Well thanks for THAT whole ****storm of Spoilers with no warning at all.:x

Re: Heroes *Spoilers*

Well thanks for THAT whole ****storm of Spoilers with no warning at all.:x

Well.....the thread does have a spoiler tag at the top so......

Plus he got the info from Wikipedia. It's wikipedia...not the Gospel.

I hate people who repeat this.

But since it's quoted in your pos.....doesn't that mean you're stating it too? Does this mean you hate yourself? :p

It needs to be stated because other people trust it like its fact

And nothing on the website about which powers are whose.

See example above...

Re: Heroes *Spoilers*

The mimc business is confirmed by other sources, so I think you can take it to the bank.

Latest posts

Back