Complete and utter meh.

It's a poor, far less cultured man's version of The Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate Destiny.

The Ultimate Showdown may be the most awesome thing I have ever seen. When people are annoying me, I usually attempt to piece all of the lyrics together, in order. I used to have it committed to memory, but am now having trouble putting the whole thing together. I think it's about time I added the MP3 to my Zune...

Complete and utter meh.

It's a poor, far less cultured man's version of The Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate Destiny.

You do know they are not trying to replicate the Ultimate Showdown, right? Its just having a bunch of heros and villians fighting each other. And this last one was brilliant, so much stuff going on at once in a much larger field, its just great

You do know they are not trying to replicate the Ultimate Showdown, right? Its just having a bunch of heros and villians fighting each other. And this last one was brilliant, so much stuff going on at once in a much larger field, its just great

Exactly.

The Kratos vs Galactus segment was brilliant.

I know they're not trying to replicate it, but that's still bascially what it was.:neutral:

I know they're not trying to replicate it, but that's still bascially what it was.:neutral:

So i guess every time someone makes something that has Hero/villian versus Hero/villian of different genres they're copying Ultimate showdown, huh. They are very different, Ultimate Showdown is a humorous song and music video, this is random characters fighting for the hell of it. These guys are not trying to ride the Ultimate Showdown bandwagon or anything, they are doing their own original thing. Just because the subject happens to be slightly similar does not make it a copy in anyway. They are two very different properties with very different styles, plot, and choreography.

So i guess every time someone makes something that has Hero/villian versus Hero/villian of different genres they're copying Ultimate showdown, huh. They are very different, Ultimate Showdown is a humorous song and music video, this is random characters fighting for the hell of it. These guys are not trying to ride the Ultimate Showdown bandwagon or anything, they are doing their own original thing. Just because the subject happens to be slightly similar does not make it a copy in anyway. They are two very different properties with very different styles, plot, and choreography.

:?

I never said anything about copying The Ultimate Showdown, or riding on a bandwagon or anything. I just said it's like a poor man's version of it. They both feature basically the same concept, only this one was far less entertaining to me. It was just a lot of the same. I wouldn't care if it was made a year before The Ulitmate Showdown. It's still the poor man's equivelent to it, IMO, like Go-Bots and Transformers.

Hi guys

I had a long post here about to slam someone but I stopped, mainly because the comeback from that person would have been, "Please, your agreeing with me and you're stating exactly what I said. I have a friend.brother.grandmother in law with a Masters/PhD/genius level intellect in that area of interest we are discussing about. Thanks for agreeing with me." So I decided not to waste my time.

I demand more funny internet cartoons that people can ***** about.

Now

I have no idea if the above is directed at me or not, but if it is, all I said was that TO ME, and IMO, it seemed like a weaker version of TUS. Just opinions... and I never said anything close to what Random thought I was saying. Just a misunderstanding between us.

Then again, I don't even know if this thing even has anything to do with what Houde said, so... yeah..

Latest posts

Back