Jay Leno blows

I wonder what they'd do then. Probably not record and just air a re-run.

I would guess just exit the audience and try to cover it up by preforming without an audience or add a laugh track cut with old footage

Everyone going to Conan's last show is supposed to stand up and shout "O Captain! My Captain!"

It's taped, so they could just edit it out.

I like to point out that nothing is certain.

Also, it's NBC's fault, not Leno's. Leno wanted to leave when he left the tonight show.

Lettermen is still better.

It's taped, so they could just edit it out.
Yeah but Leno's and the guess's mic can pick it up, you can still see their reaction
Also, it's NBC's fault, not Leno's. Leno wanted to leave when he left the tonight show.

Yeah but is he backing O'brien's resolve? Is he actually saying he won't take back the tonight show or force it to move?

I love how all the other hosts are treating this, Leno's playing victim, Conan's mad as hell, Fallon's just happy to be here, Carson's packing his ****, Letterman's being an even bigger tool about it than Leno, and Kimmel and Ferguson are just laughing their asses off about it.

Meanwhile Colbert and Stewart can't be bothered they're too busy making fun of the people that desperately need to be taken down a peg Fox "News"

I enjoy Ferguson's interpretation of all the late night talk show hosts living in the same house and sleeping in the same bed like the Monkee's

Yeah but Leno's and the guess's mic can pick it up, you can still see their reaction

Yeah but is he backing O'brien's resolve? Is he actually saying he won't take back the tonight show or force it to move?

But he hasn't expressed desire to take it either.

The blame for this fiasco goes to NBC.

Also, what happened in Haiti is more important news than some late night war IMO.

I love how all the other hosts are treating this, Leno's playing victim, Conan's mad as hell, Fallon's just happy to be here, Carson's packing his ****, Letterman's being an even bigger tool about it than Leno, and Kimmel and Ferguson are just laughing their asses off about it.

Meanwhile Colbert and Stewart can't be bothered they're too busy making fun of the people that desperately need to be taken down a peg Fox "News"

I enjoy Ferguson's interpretation of all the late night talk show hosts living in the same house and sleeping in the same bed like the Monkee's

Well i don't see why Colbert or Stewart would reference. I mean, they make fun of the news, this isn't news, this is media BS.

:lol:

Oh, Venom Melendez.

Do you really think Leno wanted no part in this? Most people think he masterminded it!

TMZ is reporting he already has a new contract in place to host The Tonight Show.

This has Leno's fingerprints all over it. Read up on the debacle that happened when Leno took over the Tonight Show the first time and basically forced Letterman off NBC, despite the fact that even Johnny Carson himself wanted Letterman to have the show.

:lol:

Oh, Venom Melendez.

Do you really think Leno wanted no part in this? Most people think he masterminded it!

TMZ is reporting he already has a new contract in place to host The Tonight Show.

This has Leno's fingerprints all over it. Read up on the debacle that happened when Leno took over the Tonight Show the first time and basically forced Letterman off NBC, despite the fact that even Johnny Carson himself wanted Letterman to have the show.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and tabloid aren't exactly reliable.

We haven't really seen any concrete proof that he wanted to take the show back. People are jumping to conclusion, but we don't know all the facts.

Besides, there are more important things going on in the world anyway.

I just remembered the scene in The Great Buck Howard where the guy's talking about the coolest Hollywood people he's met and says how Jay Leno's just a regular guy from Boston and Buck Howard lashes out at him and talking about what an underhanded jerk Leno is and comes off as a jerk himself....

Funny Aneurysm Moment.

To bad there isn't any money.

But what's the big deal anyway? He's not the only one who's lost his job recently. He's a rich guy, i doubt he's suffering like other people that have lost their jobs recently.

To bad there isn't any money.

But what's the big deal anyway? He's not the only one who's lost his job recently. He's a rich guy, i doubt he's suffering like other people that have lost their jobs recently.

People just feel Conan, who is the better performer, was screwed out of his show by Jay Leno. That's all.

http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/j...onan-ill-keep-you-off-the-air-for-3-12-years/

Amazing article, and apparently from a pretty credible source.

Apparently Zucker threatened to "ice" Conan for 3.5 years after he released that statement, but they got the Universal president to step in and calm everyone down. Looks like Leno is back on for the Tonight Show and Conan will be released and given a lot of money.

I accidently caught the beginning of Leno's monologue tonight (left the room after 30 Rock was over and came back and it was on). He mentioned Conan's ratings were way up over the last week and said, "You're welcome." If that isn't the doucheiest move of all time I don't know what is.

People just feel Conan, who is the better performer, was screwed out of his show by Jay Leno. That's all.

Well, screwed by NBC.

Still, he's hardly has it harder than anyone else, so i don't see the big deal.

BTW, did you see the Kimmel segment on Leno tonight? He was on Leno's 10@10 segment.

It was priceless.

Last edited:
You know what just occurred to me? This situation is the Judgement Of Solomon dilemma to a T. Except for the part where benevolent geniuses are allowed to be in charge of things, or where the baby's given to the woman who would rather give it up than see it cut in half.

I just watched the Ricky Gervais stuff on Conan. I loved that he was swearing because there was really nothing they could do now.

Those two should do something together. I think it would be great.

Latest posts

Back