Justice League Unlimited

Random said:
I agree with those too, I love the tribute to Batman and I think it was the last episode the voice actor of Batman will be in. I heard he died, but I'm not sure, thats too bad. He's been Batman's vioce since the animated series 13 years ago.

I'm 99% sure Kevin Conroy didn't die. I'll double-check on IMDb though.

And that was the most bad *** Flash moment ever. Now I can't wait to see a movie of him if the do thing like that.

That totally was the best Flash moment ever.

Unfortunately, the live-action Flash movie is going to SUCK because they cast Ryan "gigantic-douchebag-who-can't-act-worth-s***" Reynolds as Wally West/The Flash.

I've been downloading the new episodes, they are all pretty good. We get appearances by
Deadman, Trickster, Captain Cold, an unnamed Seven Soldiers of Victory, and more.

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
The show is decent. It gives me my animated comic fix. I like that there was an ongoing arc as opposed to just a "villain of the week" formula.

I'd get the season on DVD just for 4 episodes:

• Supergilr Vs Her Clone
  • Superman Vs Shazaam
  • The Batman Beyond Tie-In
  • Flash Vs Brainiac/Luthor...............SPEED FORCE!! :rockon:
Did you know that the reason why two of those episodes are cool is because they feature The Question?!?!?!

The Question is awesome. Jeffrey Combs is awesome.

I just saw two of the new episodes.

Flash And Substance

With Flash, Batman, and Orion against some Flash rogues.

and

Dead Reckoning

with The Legion attacking a old monk that was Deadman's teacher. This was an awesome episode. The ending was brillant and you see the Trinity as apes.

I believe in the U.S., they're moving it up to 10:30pm. Doesn't affect me, that's the time it's on here already. :D

Epilogue's on tonight! :rockon:

Steve GMan said:
"The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."
"Topically applied fluoride does not prevent tooth decay. It does render teeth detectable by spy satellite."

Does anyone else love the Booster Gold episode of this? Its great. The entire JLU is attempting to stop some giant supervillain :)oops: I forgot which one) in Metropolis and poor Booster is assigned to helping people evacuate with Elongated Man. EM leaves to go have his moment in the spotlight with the heroes and Booster is all alone. Meanwhile, two scientist are working in a lab when something goes horribly wrong and a sort of black hole forms in the male scientist's chest. He starts walking around the city, sucking stuff into his chest not knowing what to do. Since all the other heroes are busy, the beautiful female scientist has to get Booster to help her contain him. And at the end after singlehandedly saving the city, Batman yells at him for leaving his post and tells him not to make up stories. Its a funny episode.

"Thank you, Green Lantern!"
"I'm not Green Lantern!"

ourchair said:
"Topically applied fluoride does not prevent tooth decay. It does render teeth detectable by spy satellite."

-"Wow. I had no idea that the girlscouts were responsible for the crop circle phenomenon."
-"Few people do. Few even think to ask the question."

moonmaster said:
Does anyone else love the Booster Gold episode of this?

"Thank you, Green Lantern!"
"I'm not Green Lantern!"

Yeah, I thought that one was a lot of fun. And it had one of my favorite quotes, muttered by a downtrodden Booster Gold:

"Kissing girls is for heroes."

The way they can give spotlight to lesser characters is great. And the poor bastard still got chewed out by Batman at the end.

Planet-man said:
Unfortunately, the live-action Flash movie is going to SUCK because they cast Ryan "gigantic-douchebag-who-can't-act-worth-s***" Reynolds as Wally West/The Flash.
Hey I think he will be good, He pretty funny and has the look for it. As long as it isnt Ben Afleck I'm cool

ourchair said:
Did you know that the reason why two of those episodes are cool is because they feature The Question?!?!?!

The Question is awesome. Jeffrey Combs is awesome.
Yes he has some funny line, we need a Question movie

moonmaster said:
Does anyone else love the Booster Gold episode of this? Its great. The entire JLU is attempting to stop some giant supervillain :)oops: I forgot which one) in Metropolis and poor Booster is assigned to helping people evacuate with Elongated Man. EM leaves to go have his moment in the spotlight with the heroes and Booster is all alone. Meanwhile, two scientist are working in a lab when something goes horribly wrong and a sort of black hole forms in the male scientist's chest. He starts walking around the city, sucking stuff into his chest not knowing what to do. Since all the other heroes are busy, the beautiful female scientist has to get Booster to help her contain him. And at the end after singlehandedly saving the city, Batman yells at him for leaving his post and tells him not to make up stories. Its a funny episode.
I agree. That episode is indeed awesome and is easily one of my favorite episodes from the first season of Unlimited. However,
You're forgetting that getting the girl helps sweeten the bitter reprimand he gets from Bats.

I love the fact that the entire episode probably contains more destruction and collateral damage than any episode other than the multi-part season finale (and by being multi-part, that's technically cheating).

The voice acting from Tom Everett Scott (Dead Man on Campus, American Werewolf in Paris) is also excellent, and almost every line is a winner, such as when Elongated Man declares "But I'm a detective, which means I'm like Plastic Man and Batman rolled into one."

Steve GMan said:
-"Wow. I had no idea that the girlscouts were responsible for the crop circle phenomenon."
-"Few people do. Few even think to ask the question."
Green Arrow: This whole trip might just prove the kid shouldn't eat nachos before bed.
Question: Peanut butter sandwiches.
Supergirl: How did --- What, did you go through my trash?
Question: Please. I go through everyone's trash.

I think the "Bat-Embargo" on this show is ridiculous. There could be so many good Batman vilains to be used on the Legion of Doom, but instead, none appear.

Hopefully that matter will be resolved while the show is still on the air.

ourchair said:
Green Arrow: This whole trip might just prove the kid shouldn't eat nachos before bed.
Question: Peanut butter sandwiches.
Supergirl: How did --- What, did you go through my trash?
Question: Please. I go through everyone's trash.

-Huntress: "I'm not even in the Justice League anymore. You're lucky to have me along."
-Question: "Hardly. You're drawn to my eccentric charm."

If anything, they'll be finishing up this season with 13 or so episodes. Next season is still up in the air, but if it's no renewed, then that's a pity.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I heard it got cancelled.

It's a shame too. I think I was fan of the show because it maintained the animation style from the Batman cartoon years ago. It was so simple that it just worked.

Cartoon Network does that though. I was crushed when they cancelled "Samurai Jack". That show was pure art.

Latest posts

Back