Justice League Unlimited

Victor Von Doom said:
I thought it was Cowbell???
"When I'm done with ya, yer all gonna be wearin' gold diapers!"
"What does that even mean?-"
"Shut up..."

Victor Von Doom said:
When he's featured....he's easily the most memorable character. Everyone else just kinda fades away.

Hell his worst episode is still better than the time they featured Hawkman.
I hate to sound like a squeeing JLU Question fanboy, but there's nothing that could even come close to being a bad episode of Question.

His 'worst episode' is at worst, 'a not so hot' episode, but that's only if you fail to adjust your standards for small scale fare like Double Date (opposite Huntress, Black Canary and Green Arrow) or realize the support nature of an ep like Question Authority (the launching point for the 2nd season finale)

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Clive Owen could do a pretty good live-action The Question movie?

ProjectX2 said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Clive Owen could do a pretty good live-action The Question movie?
I think it's just you. But I'm intrigued as to why, so please try to convince me otherwise.

ProjectX2 said:

I'm gonna have to pass on that one. Clive does the straight man schtick.

Question is more sarcastic. Since his face is covered up all the time....you could get any comedian with great sarcastic timing to play him. Hell.....you could put Alec Baldwin as the Question and nobody would complain.

Unless he tried to channel The Shadow while playing Question. :lol:

Owen Wilson should play The Question, and I think a Question movie would work best if they created a sidekick for him that wouldn't shut up, called The Answer, played by Vince Vaughn.

And the movie shouldn't be called The Question, but Wedding Crashers 2.

Steve GMan said:
Owen Wilson should play The Question, and I think a Question movie would work best if they created a sidekick for him that wouldn't shut up, called The Answer, played by Vince Vaughn.
Sorry, but Owen Wilson is doing his next Ben Stiller buddy comedy right now: "Magnet Crotch and Iron Face".

Last edited:
Personally, if they were gonna make a Question movie, I'd prefer that they use any actor who's 6'2" and physically fit to play Question.

But use the actor who voiced him in the cartoon to provide the voice. Plus I figure Ourchair wouldn't have it any other way. :wink:

Victor Von Doom said:
But use the actor who voiced him in the cartoon to provide the voice. Plus I figure Ourchair wouldn't have it any other way. :wink:
I agree, unless he really doesn't physically fit the part. But since Question doesn't have any facial expersions you have to use alot of body language, and you need a good actor to do that, in the FF movie Doom had no body language so it looked horrible, like someone standing on screen and someone doing a voice over 6 months later without watching the footage.

ourchair said:
I think it's just you. But I'm intrigued as to why, so please try to convince me otherwise.

I don't know why. It just came to me. :?

*runs on stage*

New episode on tonight!

*runs off stage*

Apparently, the Justice League and the Legion of Doom team together to fight the returned Darkseid!

ProjectX2 said:
Apparently, the Justice League and the Legion of Doom team together to fight the returned Darkseid!

(this has major spoilers for an episode not aired on television yet)
Whoa.

Grodd escapes.

The Legion fight each other in utter carnage,

Toyman whoops Killer Frost.

Luthor kills Grodd and Talia.

METRON!?

That's not brainiac....it's DARKSEID.

Wow. This episode was intense. Darkseid blows up the legion. He returns to Apoclaypse and declares war on Earth and Superman.

The episode ends with Luthor and some villains standing in front of the Justice League.

"We have a problem."
A+

Last edited by a moderator:

MORE MAJOR SPOILERS FOR AN UNAIRED EPISODE!
For all I know is the final episode. It is the most intese episode ever.

The ENTIRE league is in this. All of them.

The Worlds Finest & Luthor vs a uber powerful Darkseid.

This wsa brilliant. You have too see it to believe it.

Superman's speech about cardboard was fantastic. I never seen him wrote like that. You have to see it. The ending was the best ever. This is the greatest superhero if not, one of the best shows ever.
A++

thee great one said:
For all I know is the final episode. It is the most intese episode ever.
The ENTIRE league is in this. All of them.

The Worlds Finest & Luthor vs a uber powerful Darkseid.

This wsa brilliant. You have too see it to believe it.

Superman's speech about cardboard was fantastic. I never seen him wrote like that. You have to see it. The ending was the best ever. This is the greatest superhero if not, one of the best shows ever.
A++
.... *looks back and forth* wait when did this happen?

I took care of it.

What is the episode title?

Also - Justice League Unlimited...

My good friends.

To me, one of my all-time favourite things to do ever (even to this day) is to watch the cartoons I grew up with. Transformers, Action Force (aka G.I.Joe), The Visionaries, Batman: TAS, Thundercats, He-Man...

And while each holds a special place in my heart (especially The Transformers who really do have some amazing episodes that last - but they also have too many **** ones like Ninjika, the Atlantis one, etc) the only shows of that time that truly hold up for me are Batman: TAS, and The Visionaries.

I can watch them forever.

It is those shows I based my entire UC: Fanfic run on. That kind of show.

Justice League, I found a bit dull and bland. Not bad, just a bit bland.

But Justice League Unlimited...

I am home.

Three episodes and I've loved two of them - only one I found to be a little... uninteresting ("Shadow of the Hawk"). If only I had seen this prior to my UC: Fanfic run.

I just love the show.

I can't wait to see an episode with The Question in it. He looks cool.

But the next on my list to see is "Flash and Substance" which looks ****ing brilliant.

The show needs to be on dvd now. I wannit.

I really want the Warren Ellis episode and I'm dying to see the Booster Gold episode. Everyone who's seen it say it rocks.

Remembering to use the spoiler tags for plot points, I'd love it people could say (with as few spoilers as possible - only tag out actual plot points, not your opinions) which episodes they love and why.

I need more of this show in my life.

I hate you all for not giving it to me earlier.

I also have to check out Teen Titans.

Last edited:
Teen Titans is a good show if you don't take it serious. It's fun. I like Slade in it.

Justice League Unlimited is incredible. My favorite episodes are the one with the return of Amazo (who's way different) and with Doomsday. The last few episodes of last season with Cadmus, Captain Atom, and stuff was incredible. And that Batman Beyond episode was so amazing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back