Justice League Unlimited

I just saw Flash and Substance and it was hella-cool although I don't get why Mirror Master isn't Scottish but Orion and The Trickster rocked, and so did Flash, OMG it was brilliant I need more, and the theme tune is rockin' and I listen to it all the time, I wish I was in the Justice League. :cry:

SUCH a good show. :heart:

Bass said:
I just saw Flash and Substance and it was hella-cool although I don't get why Mirror Master isn't Scottish but Orion and The Trickster rocked, and so did Flash, OMG it was brilliant I need more, and the theme tune is rockin' and I listen to it all the time, I wish I was in the Justice League. :cry:

SUCH a good show. :heart:

You do realize that your obsession with JLU is becoming quite scary?

FIRST, everyone complains that I only complain on these forums.

THEN, everyone complains that I'm too loving of certain things.

I have no middle ground. I am extreme to both ends. I'm Ghandi-Hitler.

Don't make me get Vigilante-Darkseid on yo' ***.

And who the hell is Vigilante anyway? He's great. He's Malcolm Reynolds great. :wink:

So I just watched last night's episode....the female cage match one.

:shock: Wow!!!! Talk about all out brawling!!!! I wish more shows could handle action that way. It was so smooth and fluid. I love how they even have the camera shake.

Girlfights are awesome!!!
Did you see how Wonder Woman handed all of them their asses?!?!?! My only question was how did they capture all the women to brainwash them???

TheManWithoutFear said:
"Grudge Match" should be nominated for some kind've award. I have never seen a fight like that ever. It was awesome.

Word...seriously one of the best animated fight sequences I've seen on a 30 minute tv show.

I didn't care for Grudge Match. It was okay, but I don't see the mass appeal of it. However, I loved the Question.

He rocks in the season finale (even though he's in it for like, 5 seconds).

Bass said:
I didn't care for Grudge Match. It was okay, but I don't see the mass appeal of it. However, I loved the Question.

I can see why. "Grudge Match" wasn't too heavy on story or advancing the arc. It was just an action episode.

"AH-HA! I knew it.....................22 flavors." :lol:

:lol:

I've been downloading the rest of the the show, and pre-ordered the Justice League season 1 dvd set.

I've seen the entire fifth season - and I think Patriot Act was the best. I loved The Great Brain Robbery. When Lex and Flash switch bodies and the Secret Society of Supervillains is unaware... made me laugh my *** off. My favourite bit was when Flash, as Lex, hides in the toilet, and Dr Polaris goes in to get him out to explain, "The Big Plan" and as Lex/Flash leaves, Dr Polaris goes, "Hey, aren't you going to wash your hands?" and Lex/Flash says, "No. Because I'm EVIL." I was in stitches. As I was with the whole, "Okay. Pop quiz. Everyone tell me what their part in the plan is." "Okay. This is how you told us the plan - THIS MORNING."

I have to say, I didn't like the two-part finale. I thought it was a bit **** to be honest. The only good bit in it, apart from the Question's drive-by was Batman, fly-kicking Darkseid knocking him off-balance and away from a fallen Superman. Then Darkseid says, "Flee" (or is it "Flea"?) and shoots the Omega Beams. Batman's lack of hesitation and skill is rocking. He just manages to escape the beam, getting it to hit a para-demon instead. Then, Darkseid says, "Impressive. No one has ever escaped my omega beam before. I wonder if the other one is as agile." He looks at Lex and his eyes glow. Lex sees this and just ****ing pegs it. "Excellent strategy" is all Darkseid says. :D

But I've also seen the episode where Circe turns Wonder Woman into a pig, which, despite its inconsistency and plot holes, was tons of fun. How often do we see Wonder Pig deflect bullets? :lol: Or Batman SING?!?!?! :lol: :lol:

Warren Ellis' Dark Heart episode was also very good, I thought. Very exciting episode.

For The Man Who Has Everything was also quite good, but not as good as the comic, sadly. But it was still highly enjoyable.

I can't wait to see the Booster Gold episode... :D

Where do you download from? (And is it free?) I've only seen a few of the episodes that were put up on you tube.

I went to isohunt.com did a search for Justice League, found a bittorrent tracker for about 12gb and downloaded that. I set the priority to download the episodes I mention above first above the others.

I'm assuming you know how to do bittorrent. If you don't, it's easy. All you do is get a bittorrent client (Bit Tornado or what have you) which isn't a programme you open or anything. Then, you go to a bittorrent site like isohunt.com or torrentspy.com and search for whatever you want. Click on what you're looking for and choose to 'download torrent' and you get a small torrent tracker (2 or 3kb or what-have-you). You open that, then the client opens and asks you where to save the file, you choose the destination and it begins downloading it for you.

Bass said:
"Hey, aren't you going to wash your hands?" and Lex/Flash says, "No. Because I'm EVIL." I was in stitches. As I was with the whole, "Okay. Pop quiz. Everyone tell me what their part in the plan is." "Okay. This is how you told us the plan - THIS MORNING."

Best Episode this season... Most Enjoyable, anyways...

I have to disagree with you on the finale, though, mostly because I really liked the Superman/Darkseid battle...

What I wish more than anything:

Do a JLU movie and ask for the rights to use the DCUA Barbara Gordon/Batgirl and the Joker for a Mini-Movie. Do a slightly less gruesome interpretation of "The Killing Joke"...

Then make a spin-off series starring Barbara Gordon setting up in Star City (get her away from the Bat-Gallery) as Oracle, using her techno-genius to lead a team of characters up against the Calculator and his Society of Super-Villains (either that or Lady Shiva).

The Team:
-Black Canary
-Huntress
-The Question
-Green Arrow

and then they'd probably pop in Cassandra Cain, but just under the name "Cain"...

Imagine how much an Dini/Timm Animated Birds of Prey TV-Show would rock your socks.

Your idea is flawed on three levels.

1 - The Shining Knight is absent.
2 - Kevin Conroy as Batman is absent.
3 - Nathan Fillion as Vigilante is also absent.

Add these three things to your pitch, and I will support it.

My favorite part of the episode was when he unmasked himself as Flash.

"I have no idea who this is."

My favorite episodes are the finale, and the last season finale with Batman Beyond, and the return of amazo

I liked the Justice Lords and The whole Cadmus backstory.

Last edited:
thee great one said:
My favorite part of the episode was when he unmasked himself as Flash.

"I have no idea who this is."

I SO forgot that part. That was ****ing hysterical. I laughed so hard after that. I can't believe I forgot it!

Also - no one spoil Justice League without tags. While I've seen the whole of the fifth season, I don't know what goes on with Cadmus, so ixnay. Also - I can't wait to see "Epilogue" so keep super-schtum on that one. :D

Bass said:
I SO forgot that part. That was ****ing hysterical. I laughed so hard after that. I can't believe I forgot it!

Also - no one spoil Justice League without tags. While I've seen the whole of the fifth season, I don't know what goes on with Cadmus, so ixnay. Also - I can't wait to see "Epilogue" so keep super-schtum on that one. :D

My bad.

Latest posts

Back