Lost *spoilers*

Yeah, they've had the official bi-monthly Star Wars Insider since the early 90's now, and I couldn't find any boring articles in any of their issues I have (mind you, I am a huge Star Wars geek).

icemastertron said:
It makes perfect sense because it's been done before, plenty of times for other shows.

Well, I guess it depends on how many pages it would be and where you would find it. I don't know... With a show like Lost, I don't see any of the articles particularly revealing.

Goodwill said:
Well, I guess it depends on how many pages it would be and where you would find it. I don't know... With a show like Lost, I don't see any of the articles particularly revealing.

I'm sure there will be lots of "revealing" behind-the-scenes articles. Don't you wanna read why Matthew Fox hates gettin sand in his shoes?!...

You don't? Oh, never mind.

Goodwill said:
LoL, if that's the case, I'm definitely in... That's gotta mean something!

*COUGH*thesandparticlesarereallynanobots*COUGH*

It's all there if you read BETWEEN THE LINES!!! (not literally)

icemastertron said:
From the PREVIEWS book:

LOST: THE OFFICIAL MAGAZINE #1
The hottest show on the planet becomes the hottest new magazine, as Titan Publishing Group launches Lost: The Official Magazine! The 68-page, bi-monthly magazine features exclusive material Lost addicts will be going primal to get hold of, including fireside confessions of the cast, news and reports direct from the island. (Titan) (CAUT: 4)NEWSSTAND EDITION—Magazine, 68pgs, FC SRP: $6.99
PREVIEWS EXCLUSIVE EDITION—Magazine, 68pgs, FC SRP: $6.99

Hahaha. My mum will want that. Then I will read it.

Hey guys... This time I've got even more news about the upcoming season. People suspect that a female cast member will die this time around and Walt may not be seen for a good portion of the season (Which are two very reasonable, typical spoilers).

This show is up for an Emmy... Best Drama! It's up against 24 and other tough competitors, but it would be great if it came out on top.

Yeah, I admit that he's probably the best person they've got on that show. I really liked his flashbacks and, although he's been battered around, he still remains optimistic. Locke is the ****! I hope he's still around to creep the other castaways out. :)

Yeah, Locke's my favourite character. His flashback was twisted. First, he got hit by a car and that's how you think he loses his legs. Then he gets one of his organs removed, and that's how you then think he loses his legs. BUT HE DOESN'T!

I think he has a car crash after he is angry with his father.

I don't know, I just assumed it was a medical condition, since that was the reason why he wasn't allowed to take part in the Walkabout.

Goodwill said:
What is this about a book series??

Check it out: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...8/sr=2-3/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_3/103-0224696-6386227

And at that price, for that many pages, there's NO way I'm not gettin' it. I'm not getting "The Official Book Guide" though, unless I can find it on Supersale, cuz it's got a Bonus DVD with 1 hour of deleted scenes! I bet most of 'em are on the season 1 set though. If it's as good as the Alias magazine, I may get the LOST magazine. (Although the price sux) Season one DVD: :rockon:

I think I'll just stick to the show and the DVD set. I don't get why stuff has to branch out from their original outlet, but the stuff's there... Oh, well.

Latest posts

Back