Lost *spoilers*

Excelsior said:
Oh, and as a reply to your request for Easter eggs...start on www.oceanic-air.com. In the yellow "ALL FLIGHTS CANCELLED" box, you can find a hidden panel that contains a graphic of a lost script page. Just move your mouse in there until you can highlight it, and drag it over. You should also find a hidden message that will show up after a while. Just highlight it to read it. Also, if you look at the source code of this page, there's at least one other message.

On this same page, where you book the number of passengers, you can enter the magic numbers in the boxes to enter the seating chart. Just start clicking on seats, and eventually some will light up. Click on them when they light up.

I'm probably forgetting some, but this is the majority of the Easter eggs I've found.

Neat-o.

"Robotic" "Organic" "Tentacles" "Profane" "Like nothing anyone has ever seen before." "mapinguard".....I think that's what it said. (like DJF) I had a hard time reading that part. So what's a mapinguard?

Ultimate Houde said:
A giant sloth that is a legend in some areas.

What? The monster? If you still think it's not a machine then you might want to get some psychiatric help.

First of all I wasn't talking about the machine.

I was talking about the Mapinguard, or as it is known as a mapingauri

A Mapingauri is a supposed human-sized sloth-like creature reported sighted by Indians in the Amazon rain forest

Ultimate Houde said:
First of all I wasn't talking about the machine.

I was talking about the Mapinguard, or as it is known as a mapingauri

A Mapingauri is a supposed human-sized sloth-like creature reported sighted by Indians in the Amazon rain forest

Ooooooooooh, sorry. :oops:

Hmm....interesting....

Goodwill said:
No, not talking about that. I didn't hear that, but that would have been real stupid. Honestly, a flash back death? No.

I was talking about some real news. ;) Not the rumors that Tina Wesson of Survivor or Samual L. Jackson would be joining the cast... I mean, good stuff. :)

So, if someone we let me in on how I can preform spoiler tags, I'll let those of you who wanna know in on a little something. ;) It's not that big of a deal, at least to me... I think you can see it coming, if you think about it.

Goodwill said:
So, if someone we let me in on how I can preform spoiler tags, I'll let those of you who wanna know in on a little something. ;) It's not that big of a deal, at least to me... I think you can see it coming, if you think about it.

Can't you just make a huge amount of blank space that goes

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S? Cuz that way it's easier. :)

Are you talking about Invisotext? Because that's easy. :wink:

Ok....

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

The people from the raft have been confirmed to come back, but not on the part of the island that they wanted...

That's what I thought... And what makes that more interesting is that they aren't safe after all. According to A RUMOR, there may be a death come October... ;)

Season 2 spoilers galore!!!!!!!!! Just go to www.ew.com (the news is everywhere online, but EW is the best) and it's currently the second top news story there. But click on it first before other articles that you may find interesting because they'll ask you for passwords and stuff.
:D

From the PREVIEWS book:

LOST: THE OFFICIAL MAGAZINE #1
The hottest show on the planet becomes the hottest new magazine, as Titan Publishing Group launches Lost: The Official Magazine! The 68-page, bi-monthly magazine features exclusive material Lost addicts will be going primal to get hold of, including fireside confessions of the cast, news and reports direct from the island. (Titan) (CAUT: 4)NEWSSTAND EDITION—Magazine, 68pgs, FC SRP: $6.99
PREVIEWS EXCLUSIVE EDITION—Magazine, 68pgs, FC SRP: $6.99

:lol: They are really milking this for what it's worth, aren't they? I couldn't be paid to buy that...

I just like the show.

ultimatedjf said:
When is this coming out? If this is from the same company that does ALIAS magazine (I don't know, I'm not sure) it has the potential to kick ***. 8)
This is from the September 2005 PREVIEWS BOOK, so im assuming Sept.

ultimatedjf said:
When is this coming out? If this is from the same company that does ALIAS magazine (I don't know, I'm not sure) it has the potential to kick ***. 8)

How can they make an entire magazine out of one show? That doesn't make sense...

Latest posts

Back