Lost *spoilers*

Late, meaning late in the month...

Anyway, from SF...

"Former 'Oz' co-star Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is stranded on the island alongside Michelle Rodriguez."

"Julie Bowen (Who played Jack's 'wife') returns to Lost for (at least?) one episode this season."

Goodwill said:
So, does this mean that it's going to be much darker/violent? Interesting...

Naw, it's kinda just a general rule that if you have a popular show on at nine, you'll attract more viewers than if it was on at 8. Hence the fact that my dad never got to see an episode last season, but really wants to view it on DVD.

Yeah and I'll bet there will be tons of easter eggs on each of the discs, too. This is going to be a good investment and my first television series DVD. :) Sounds very cool to me.

Now, there are rumors saying that there will be no female death this season. The show's creator says since they are limited "like three" on-going female cast members, it would be stupid of them to kill a chick off. Reasonable enough, but is this just a ploy to detract our attention from one of the ladies this season?

Also, www.spoilerfix.com has the titles to the first three episodes and admits that they will focus on what is inside the hatch. The writers have admitted it's going to take the first three episodes to fully explain what's inside. :)

I read a NZ-only magazine and they've got some news from the Lost creators...

The first episode involves Hurley getting stuck inside the Hatch and the other people figuring out a way to get him out.

anyone heard anything new on the novelization by Cathy Hapka, "Lost - Endangered Species"? I know its a completely original novel (meaning it won't adapt an episode but instead be a whole new adventure). It features Kate on the cover, so do you think it might center on her? And this is #1 as listed on the Amazon site, so I would assume we'll see more of these.

DIrishB said:
anyone heard anything new on the novelization by Cathy Hapka, "Lost - Endangered Species"? I know its a completely original novel (meaning it won't adapt an episode but instead be a whole new adventure). It features Kate on the cover, so do you think it might center on her? And this is #1 as listed on the Amazon site, so I would assume we'll see more of these.

I'm definitely gonna get this series, but, since it's a book, I'd rather just know the price and release date (both of which are known) along with the page # (176pages), and leave it at that. I like to be surprised when it comes to books.

I have a theory. A mad scientist, located on the island, finally found a way to destroy the world. Those that were on the crash were actually lucky enough to survive the blasts. This would flip everything upside down and, in the theory, there's a surprise big enough for the viewers to swallow for a while. That's what they're going for, right? Something memorable? Fine. Kill all of the people on Earth with the exception of those in the show.

Also, I'm glad to see more about season two, but that's not something we couldn't have speculated... I just can't wait for the debut! :)

ultimatedjf said:
I'm definitely gonna get this series, but, since it's a book, I'd rather just know the price and release date (both of which are known) along with the page # (176pages), and leave it at that. I like to be surprised when it comes to books.

As do I, I'm just wondering about the plot so I can have some idea if it occurs during Season 1 or Season 2, for timeline purposes.

Goodwill said:
I have a theory. A mad scientist, located on the island, finally found a way to destroy the world. Those that were on the crash were actually lucky enough to survive the blasts. This would flip everything upside down and, in the theory, there's a surprise big enough for the viewers to swallow for a while. That's what they're going for, right? Something memorable? Fine. Kill all of the people on Earth with the exception of those in the show.

Also, I'm glad to see more about season two, but that's not something we couldn't have speculated... I just can't wait for the debut! :)

Good theory. I would be OK with that playing out....

I'm so excited for the debut. It seems early to me. Last year the debut was in October (I think) and now it's September 21st..

On a side note, the best show ever, ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT premieres September 19th! There's no reason not to watch!

Latest posts

Back