Lost *spoilers*

Ultimate Houde said:
You sure about this timeline? I was under the impression the first season covered 40 days, not 43.

It was reported as 40 days, to I guess be symbolic with certain Biblical stories, but if you sit down and watch each episode it is in fact 43 days. Plus I have several other online Lost timelines to back that one up. Do a search, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Well I wanna check out lost cuz the writer is doing Ultimate Hulk vs Wolverine.

Anybody know when season 1 dvd comes out?

Did anybody catch the interview with Javier Grillo-Marxuach, supervising producer of Lost on Fanboy Radio? He's a hell of an entertaining guy with a kind of shamelessly dorky and goofy sensibility that reminds me of Brian K. Vaughan. He also happens to write comics too.

I don't get it...

Season 2 starts in 2 weeks for you guys. NZ is like a few weeks behind you guys in TV. Some things we don't get from USA, but some things we do, like Lost.

At the end of Lost Season 1 it said Lost Season 2... Coming 2006.

Which means I've got to wait months!

ProjectX2 said:
I don't get it...

Season 2 starts in 2 weeks for you guys. NZ is like a few weeks behind you guys in TV. Some things we don't get from USA, but some things we do, like Lost.

At the end of Lost Season 1 it said Lost Season 2... Coming 2006.

Which means I've got to wait months!
How many months do you have to wait? We waited 4 months.

icemastertron said:
How many months do you have to wait? We waited 4 months.

4 months. But that just sucks.

EDIT: And that's if it starts in January.

"Lost" finale to be a movie?
POSTED ON 09/07/05 AT 8:30 A.M.
BY ETHAN AAMES

The WENN reports a rumor that three Hollywood studios are in a bidding war to secure the rights for what could potentially be a "Lost" movie that would be the series finale.

The big-budget movie will reportedly come either at the end of the second series, which is currently being filmed in Hawaii, or at the end of the third if the show continues to attract huge audiences worldwide.

An insider to WENN hints that the deal may simply be a move to secure the actors for more seasons of "Lost".

Source: www.cinecon.com
Sounds pretty cool.

Goodwill said:
I'm with you on that one... Give them the big budget, but don't take it away from the television.

Those two requirements sometimes are tough to do...advertising sales just don't compare with ticket sales to movies when it comes down to it (at least for a movie people would bother to see, and a Lost movie I bet would do pretty well).

icemastertron said:
I actually like the idea of it being a movie. I'll definetly see it.

As would I, though I must admit I'd be ticked if I watched a season finale on TV, then had to go pay $8-10 to buy a movie ticket to find out what happened...but I'd do it anyway with a minimum of grumbling...but we better get some boobies in it if its not gonna be on TV...like that burnette's...she's a hottie.

DIrishB said:
As would I, though I must admit I'd be ticked if I watched a season finale on TV, then had to go pay $8-10 to buy a movie ticket to find out what happened...but I'd do it anyway with a minimum of grumbling...but we better get some boobies in it if its not gonna be on TV...like that burnette's...she's a hottie.
That's not how they're handling it. The WHOLE season finale would be the movie. You have it as if part of it will be on TV. It doesn't sound like that in the report given.

icemastertron said:
That's not how they're handling it. The WHOLE season finale would be the movie. You have it as if part of it will be on TV. It doesn't sound like that in the report given.

Whatever, as long as we get to see the burnette's rack I'm cool with it. The blonde's would be cool too, but the burnette's boobies are required viewing.

What are they going to do transitioning the show to the movies? Would they just leave the show open-ended and say "go out to see the movie to see what happens next"? No. That would be senseless.

Well, reading it again, it's not going to be a 'season finale', but a SERIES finale. Of course this isn't going to sit well with people, but if done (and maybe it will, who know for sure) it will be done with a huge bang.

Latest posts

Back