Lost *spoilers*

I'd prefer a movie that you don't need to see to understand the show, like the Ultimates 2 annual.

Well, the creators of Lost said the difference between X-Files and Lost is that Lost is actually going to have a conclusion. So, whether or not there is a movie, questions will be answered and the show won't drag on until we get tired of it. I do admit a third season would be pushing it, although I would love to see it.

One more week!!!!!

Oh and, although LOST will premiere at 9pm next Wednesday, there will be an all new "documentary primer" on at 8pm, entitled "Destination Lost". I know it'll be crap, but I'll probably watch it anyway...

TheManWithoutFear said:
Smallville moved to Thursday... I can officially be a Lost fan now :)
Its great isn't it? Last season I had to choose which show I wanted to watch, and I ended up missing a lot of Smallville episodes.

ultimatedjf said:
One more week!!!!!

Oh and, although LOST will premiere at 9pm next Wednesday, there will be an all new "documentary primer" on at 8pm, entitled "Destination Lost". I know it'll be crap, but I'll probably watch it anyway...

Seriously. Me too. :) LOST is too good a show to ignore even the cheesy documentary pieces on it. I can't wait.

I saw a commercial for the second season and it just looks thrilling... From what I've seen, it doesn't look like they're wasting anytime with getting into the meat of the story, which is what I like about this show. Awesome.

If the survivors get found in this second season, they should change the title to "FOUND". :D

When does that LOST novel come out?

ProjectX2 said:
If the survivors get found in this second season, they should change the title to "FOUND". :D

When does that LOST novel come out?

Well, really, they've been found... Just by the wrong kind of people. :) I hope we get to see more of the Others soon, too.

Lindelof also gave some hints about the introduction of a new regular character, played by Michelle Rodriguez, who was first seen in the season finale. "From the finale we know she was on the plane with them," he said. "She was in the back of the plane. So I think you can read into it what you will, but it would be a fairly safe assumption to assume that she's survived the crash and has been having a very different 45 days than the rest of the people that we've been watching. So it'll be fairly interesting to hook up with her and see what's happened."

Told you all the first season was more than 40 days...looks like it was even 2 more than I thought. Unless he estimating.

DIrishB said:
Told you all the first season was more than 40 days...looks like it was even 2 more than I thought. Unless he estimating.

Wow, that's strange. Someone interviewed JJ about LOST where he talked about ideas and said Season 1 takes place over 40 days... But it doesn't really matter. After a while, they're going to go crazy and tell the time with cake.

Nice juicy cake from the Indian Ocean.

I'm going to be more interested in the characters that are on the island, but not on the plane. There are a few that have been revealed so we'll have to see what's up with them.

People who live where LOST is filmed got to see the entire first episode of Season 2 a week early. It has been spoiled and I have found it here.

Beware! This contains spoilers of Season 2, Episode 1 of Lost. You have been warned!

It sounds disappointing...

I won't read it. I can tell you that I doubt the Hatch surprise will be worth it, but it's television, you know? At least there are real strong characters on the show that people can identify with.

Shatner beat Terry O'Quinn and Naveen Andrews.

SHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!

Anyways, borrowed the dvd from my cousin. So far I've watched "Pilot-Part 1"(believe it or not, I've never seen it), "Walkabout"(my favorite episode), "Deus Ex Machina"(my second favorite), "House of the Rising Sun" (Never saw it), and "Solitary" (Again, never seen it).

I've seen every episode. I want to get the DVD set...

Latest posts

Back