Lost *spoilers*

If you take what Walt said and play it backwards, he said something like "Don't push the button, the button is bad" (!!!) That has to be EXECUTE, right?!

hehehehehe....

Also, that was Jack's future wife that was almost paralyzed. The accident she was in involved Shannon's dad (Season 1, shannon says her father died in an accident). The doctors said "Adam Rutherford" was his name when he died, that's her last name.

hehehehehe......

Also, the shoes at the bottom were Kate's, remember those shoes she pulled off the dead kid in the series pilot?

Also, the mural says 108 (the numbers added up together), and IM Sick.

Finally, expert typers noticed that what Desmond typed went in the pattern of the six numbers (with a space after each one).

Wow, it seems there is more to this episode than meets the eye.

I really think that Desmond may be the reason why all of these people are on the island, however, I do feel there's probably more to it. When he shot his arm with whatever juice was in that vile-gun or whatever I thought of Ethan. He was unnaturally strong, right? Yeah, so there is probably a connection there... Thing is, what's the magnet, what's the computer, and why is that all there?

Goodwill said:
Wow, it seems there is more to this episode than meets the eye.

I really think that Desmond may be the reason why all of these people are on the island, however, I do feel there's probably more to it. When he shot his arm with whatever juice was in that vile-gun or whatever I thought of Ethan. He was unnaturally strong, right? Yeah, so there is probably a connection there... Thing is, what's the magnet, what's the computer, and why is that all there?
Hm, I thought of when the French woman said that she had to kill her friends because they got "sick." And remember the hatch said "QUARANTINE" on it...

Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb.

I'm not listening or reading, I'm just saying that I am going to have to dl these episodes. I am not waiting 6 months for the first season to finish here before it's shown.

That's all, carry on with your rhubarb.

23 million viewers tuned in to the episode, making it one of its most watched eps. I know a bunch of teachers and students at my school who watched for the first time and are now hooked.

Hmmmmm . . . I know what happened to Jack's wife.

She was the woman Jack's drunk father killed on the operating table.

So the plot gets even deeper.

:eek:)

leather_w0lf said:
Hmmmmm . . . I know what happened to Jack's wife.

She was the woman Jack's drunk father killed on the operating table.

So the plot gets even deeper.

:eek:)
That would be an awesome twist.

Last night on Best Week Ever, they revealed what Walt was really saying:

"George Bush doesn't care about black people."

:D :D :D

I found the official description thingies for the next few episodes, but I can't seem to find one for "Adrift". If anyone has seen it, please post it. Here's the descriptions for Ep. 3 and 4.

"Orientation" - Jack, Locke and Kate learn more secrets about the hatch. Meanwhile, after being beaten and taken captive, Sawyer, Michael and Jin wonder if their captors are fellow survivors or the dreaded "Others." Katey Sagal guest stars, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET).

"Everybody Hates Hugo" - Disturbing memories from Hurley's past cause him to struggle with a task he's assigned inside the hatch. Meanwhile Sawyer, Michael and Jin discover the identities of their captors, and Claire uncovers a shocking piece of information about the fate of the raft, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET).

...And here are some pics from the upcoming episodes (minus "Adrift". Again, I couldn't find anything):
http://www.abcmedianet.com/ph_search/search_lv.htm?startat=0&folderno=&airdate=&show_name=&imagetype=&update=&prog_num=001648&keyword=&hits=150

It would be cool if the people that kidnapped Walt weren't the Others afterall, just other castaways. But then it doesn't really fit...

ProjectX2 said:
It would be cool if the people that kidnapped Walt weren't the Others afterall, just other castaways. But then it doesn't really fit...
And that wouldn't explain the ".dab si nottub ehT.nottub eht hsup t'noD" moment.

This is what I found on "Adrift":

"Adrift"
Their raft destroyed, Michael, Sawyer and Jin fight for their lives and discover a new predator in the ocean.

Sounds awesome. I love Lost, have seen every episode, and now own the first season on DVD, just to reply to the original subject of the thread.

Thanks, VFD. So I'm assuming the new predator is the great white shark I mentioned above...

TheManWithoutFear said:
Probably's gonna suck with shark's around seeing how Sawyer's bleeding.
Well we know from the pics
that they're all gonna survive.

Apparently, the Canadian commercials are a bit more revealing than the American ones. In the commercial we see Sawyer giving Michael CPR. We also see Locke helping Kate up from the floor in the hatch, and Desmund showing up with his gun and saying to Locke "...are you him?"

Interesting....

Guijllons said:
So, you gonna keep telling people that you're Irish then?

Screw off. Not sure how you pulled that from it. And I am American, but how is saying Irish American any different than a black guy calling himself African-American or an Asian calling themselves Asian-American? Stupid Brit. Difference between me and the others is I've actually spent a good deal of time there and have family living there I visit on a regular basis.

He's sodding Scottish.

Bloody yanks.

I'm saying Irish, didn't sound at all Scottish to me. Just because his name is Desmond means nothing. Herb.

Latest posts

Back