Lost *spoilers*

Guijllons said:
That cannot be an accident. The Black Rock is a pirate ship and the raft guys got attacked by pirates.
The Black Rock was a slave ship, not a pirate ship. And the kidnappers weren't pirates, they were the Others....Well, the Others could be pirates, but its never been said.

EDIT: Forgot to mention: my sister is watching LOST now. She caught up on the entire first season in a week and she's going to watch it tonight.

moonmaster said:
The Black Rock was a slave ship, not a pirate ship. And the kidnappers weren't pirates, they were the Others....Well, the Others could be pirates, but its never been said.

EDIT: Forgot to mention: my sister is watching LOST now. She caught up on the entire first season in a week and she's going to watch it tonight.

Cool. So, uh, is your sister hot?

moonmaster said:

Actually, it's more likely it's a convict ship. But the type of ship it is is what we do refer to as a pirate ship. And the others were indeed pirates, they came to the raft, stole from them and blew it up. Sounds pretty darn piratey to me.

Guijllons said:
Actually, it's more likely it's a convict ship. But the type of ship it is is what we do refer to as a pirate ship. And the others were indeed pirates, they came to the raft, stole from them and blew it up. Sounds pretty darn piratey to me.

"Arggghhhh, shiver me timbers! Argghhhh, Polly want a cracker? Arggghhhh, we have a new cabin boy named Walt. Arrrggghhhhh."

You're a few days late with the talking like a cornishman day.

Thing is with Walt, He's gonna grow quite noticeably now. Are they gonna get rid of the character for good or just keep him in semi-ocurring Twin peaks scenes like the last episode?

More likely that they will find another walt that is 23 years older than Michael's Walt on the island, just to screw with everyone.

Well, this year, there were absolutely no promotional pictures for season 2 that featured Walt in them. He didn't have his own official character photo and he didn't appear as part of the cast ensemble. Either he's out of the show for a while, or the writers are cleverly going to have him pop up at the most unexpected times, with the actor being billed as a special guest star.

Guijllons said:
You're a few days late with the talking like a cornishman day.

Thing is with Walt, He's gonna grow quite noticeably now. Are they gonna get rid of the character for good or just keep him in semi-ocurring Twin peaks scenes like the last episode?

More likely that they will find another walt that is 23 years older than Michael's Walt on the island, just to screw with everyone.

Aeroth said:
Well, this year, there were absolutely no promotional pictures for season 2 that featured Walt in them. He didn't have his own official character photo and he didn't appear as part of the cast ensemble. Either he's out of the show for a while, or the writers are cleverly going to have him pop up at the most unexpected times, with the actor being billed as a special guest star.

Very good points.

I'm not reading this thread for fear of spoilers.
It seems that even though the thread isn't marked for spoilers people can't use the ****ing tag.

In any case, I was watching the episode tonight with Preggo-Girl and Charlie, The Irrational Boy (sorry, it pissed me off that he just started being irrational in this episode - I hate writers who, starved for conflict among their cast decide that the only way to do it is have one character become irrational and argue with everyone for no reason just for this week) and "Ethan". Hurley rocks so much, doing his Law & Order bit (goddam I love Law & Order - I want more D'Onofrio dammit!) and discovering the "Ethan" thing. It's getting interesting.

Plus, the Babylon 5 fan in me was happy to see Delenn in the Sayid episode as the crazy woman who electrocuted Sayid.

Who else noticed the logo printed on the shark's tail last night?

Oh it's there. The same logo on the food in the pantry and the air unit.

leather_w0lf said:

Yup, I noticed it! I'm so excited about it too, cuz that means that even little things like shark attacks (if you can call them little) will be of future importance!

A much better episode than last weeks.

The raft moments were indeed excellent and the whole bit between Sawyer and Mike were great. These are two of the roughest characters and they're interacting... Great! I did think that being on the wreckage of the raft was a bit too much, but at the end, I saw why it was necessary. Great cliff, by the way.

Again, Desmond has me scratching my head. "Are you him?" or, rather, "Are you Him?" Could it be a possible God reference? Are they dead? Good stuff... Especially because it seems him and Locke are becoming friends. That's interesting.

leather_w0lf said:

I didn't notice it...I'm slow.

Goodwill said:
A much better episode than last weeks.

The raft moments were indeed excellent and the whole bit between Sawyer and Mike were great. These are two of the roughest characters and they're interacting... Great! I did think that being on the wreckage of the raft was a bit too much, but at the end, I saw why it was necessary. Great cliff, by the way.

Again, Desmond has me scratching my head. "Are you him?" or, rather, "Are you Him?" Could it be a possible God reference? Are they dead? Good stuff... Especially because it seems him and Locke are becoming friends. That's interesting.

Not unless God tells snowmen riddles. Is the answer, "Its cold out here"?

I was a bit disappointed only because the plot didn't really move forward at all, nice to see Michael and Sawyer, and just how Locke and Kate got into the hatch and what happened, but time-wise we're at the same place as last week's. Well, except for the very end where Mike and Sawyer wash up on shore. And how the hell did Jin get there? Did the Others take him as well and I didn't notice? Thats a hell of a long way to swim if not.

And I told you the first season was 43 days, as Locke mentioned the plane crash was 44 days ago and this episode picks up the same day/day after the last episode of Season 1. So there! Ha!

Great episode. Some interesting little things I noticed. Why the hell did Locke take off his shoes after entering the Hatch? And if Desmond met Jack in 1997, then why is everything so seventies (the computer, the music, the "Apollo" candy bars). And is there a meaning behing the "There's still a world out there?" line? And what about "the Sickness"? If Desmond is hiding from it and the French woman's friends got it, why haven't the crash survivors gotten it too? And the shark thing is awesome.

(Btw, my sister and I decided that Sawyer looked a lot like Kevin Federline. We renamed him Kevin Sawyerline and renacted how he would act ("Why don't you change the damn baby's diaper, 'Pop Star'!"))

moonmaster said:
Great episode. Some interesting little things I noticed. Why the hell did Locke take off his shoes after entering the Hatch? And if Desmond met Jack in 1997, then why is everything so seventies (the computer, the music, the "Apollo" candy bars). And is there a meaning behing the "There's still a world out there?" line? And what about "the Sickness"? If Desmond is hiding from it and the French woman's friends got it, why haven't the crash survivors gotten it too? And the shark thing is awesome.

(Btw, my sister and I decided that Sawyer looked a lot like Kevin Federline. We renamed him Kevin Sawyerline and renacted how he would act ("Why don't you change the damn baby's diaper, 'Pop Star'!"))

To me Kevin Federline looks like something I'd like to scrap off the bottom of my shoe.

fhlgbxkhgbxhgbx

That's what I'm feeling right now.

Because of the fact that I live in the area, my ABC station is showing the Sox game (at least they're winning as of now). Lost will air at 11:35pm for me.

:x

What's that you say? No, of course I'm still gonna watch it (but a lot of my friends at school aren't gonna). :D

Latest posts

Back