Avengers New Avengers: The Trust discussion (#32-37 +Annual 2; spoilers)

Re: New Avengers: The Trust discussion (#32+; spoilers)

So, new issue out today. I was very impressed that Bendis took the time to mention recent Iron Fist continuity. However, my newfound respect for the man faded when he had Jessica Jones ask who the younger version of Peter Parker was when Dr. Strange did his magic spell thing. You see, in Alias, which, by the way, was written by Bendis himself, Jessica goes to school with young Peter, and even has a crush on him that borders an obsession.

Ignoring what everyone else writes is one thing, but forgetting about continuity that you created yourself? Jesus.

So, new issue out today. I was very impressed that Bendis took the time to mention recent Iron Fist continuity. However, my newfound respect for the man faded when he had Jessica Jones ask who the younger version of Peter Parker was when Dr. Strange did his magic spell thing. You see, in Alias, which, by the way, was written by Bendis himself, Jessica goes to school with young Peter, and even has a crush on him that borders an obsession.

Ignoring what everyone else writes is one thing, but forgetting about continuity that you created yourself? Jesus.

Im sure she was just surprised that what he sees himself as.

Besides she was going to say''OMg i totaly wanted to bone him in high school'' infront of luke.

becouse she has seen grown up Pete maskless.

He's done it with UFF. Nothing new.

Now what's the baby name?! It was said it would be revealed in this issue.

He's done it with UFF. Nothing new.

Now what's the baby name?! It was said it would be revealed in this issue.

Danielle.

I know, right? That's totally a skrully name.

Good issue. Again, one of 3 books that I make special trips to the comic store for. And although it was good, I'll focus mostly on what this issue was missing...

I wish he hadn't tied up the "who is a Skrull?" thing so quickly and neatly. Actually I'm not sure I understand why people (read: Luke) were so accepting of the results of this spell and not the previous one. Who knows; maybe that indicates Luke is a Skrull.

I also think the tension between Luke and Jess was fantastic and I wish it wasn't over so fast.

Also - as well as Bendis does interpersonal relationships, I WISH something would have happened when Maya caught Clint in the shower.

Every fiber of my being screams for me to think rationally, but I can't help but think the idea of a bunch of Venoms attacking the city is going to be cool on some level.

I dig the cover too - cool idea. At first I was all like, "OMG WTF is dardevel doing on teh covr!!!!!!1111"

Well its a set perception that she knows What Peter currently looks like and I'm assuming she didnt know about the spell (havent read the issue) If you she someone seven years younger back into their puberty phase would you immediately think thats the 20 something year old you see all the time or think its someone who looks like him.

So lets se.

Spiedy= His high school nerd self.
Luke Cage = Powerman era maybe HFH.

Echo= Dressed as Daredevil becouse she admires him.
Barton= Same as echo but with cap.
Jess=Her hero years.

Doc Strange= whe he was a surgeon.
Danny= to be as great as the Iron fist's that came before him...i think.
Wolverine= Samurai

more or less

Judging from the cover, I thought we were going to get some random dimension spanning Exiles ****. But we didn't. Damn, that would have been fun.

Oh, and symbiotes. ****ing symbiotes.

Oh, and symbiotes. ****ing symbiotes.

All I'm saying is that he deserves a chance, as good as the book has been.

All I'm saying is that he deserves a chance, as good as the book has been.

I thought it would just be contained withinn MA..but it's crossing over to NA as well?

Hey just noticed something. Remember the issue where the team was in chicago? (32 i think) The part where Echo went to awnser the door?......How did she know some one was knocking i mean she's deaf right?

There's a cover of NA with Wolverine becoming a symbiote

and here it is

NEWAVN035_col3.jpg

i could understand like lots of DIFFERENT symbiotes (green ones, blue ones, orange ones, rainbow ones, dog ones, robot ones, skrull ones, etc.) but nothing but Venoms? that means Venom Clones, and thats thoroughly retarded

Wow...Venom Wolverine...it's a fanboy's wet dream.

Latest posts

Back