Planetary

Yay! PLANETARY love!

As for the Wagners thing - I honestly didn't catch the Nightcrawler reference, but I'm not sure if it's intended simply because Wagner is such a common German name. :|
In the comic book world....nothing is common...

*Walks off smoking cigar in total darkness*

Yay! PLANETARY love!

As for the Wagners thing - I honestly didn't catch the Nightcrawler reference, but I'm not sure if it's intended simply because Wagner is such a common German name. :|
I honestly didn't consider it a Nightcrawler reference, actually, for the same reason you mentioned but also because I don't recall if he was actually raised by Wagners, was he?

I honestly didn't consider it a Nightcrawler reference, actually, for the same reason you mentioned but also because I don't recall if he was actually raised by Wagners, was he?
I guess to me I see it as a reference because I'm an X-Men fan.

I pointed it out because NC is from Germany where he was raised. I think the gypsy mother who took him in had the last named Wagner. Mystique sure didn't name him.

Yay! PLANETARY love!

You also didn't notice the fantastic four right in your face!

any info or release date for the epilogue? i know the script is in. anyone know where cass is at with it?

Last edited:
The last issue of Planetary is currently painting the town red in Monte Carlo with Desolation Jones # 9 and Fell # 9.

ZOMG, good news!!!

Warren Ellis said:
First off: late last night, Wildstorm informed me that John Cassaday has commenced drawing PLANETARY 27. Please don't respond to this -- I don't need the listserv breaking. Just know and be happy. I have no word on what else is on John's plate right now, so I don't know how long it'll take or when it'll see print. It's not the easiest script in the world to draw, as I recall.

Commenced drawing? So it'll be out Feb 2009?

But that's still a more firm release date than we ever had before!!

*does the happy panda dance!*

Man; new Magik book, Loki as a hot chick and issue 27 of Planetary... I r a happy Skotti.

George Clooney as Elijah Snow:

george-clooney-gq-mag-2.jpg

Not really, but that would be pretty neat.

George Clooney as Elijah Snow:

george-clooney-gq-mag-2.jpg

Not really, but that would be pretty neat.

I so want to have the Ladronn thing open a parallel world to where this film is made.

Also, that universe should have Star Wars prequels better than the original and at least two seasons of Firefly.

And a super sexy women mourning the loss of her true love, Bass Wakil, and upon finding me here, decides to resume the relationship.

That is all.

I got all excited... wanted to draw Planetary

Planetary.jpg

Yeah, not as good as Cassaday

Latest posts

Back