Planetary

UltimateE said:
BASS!!!! MOONIE IS STICKING UP FOR BENDIS!!!
Damn straight, I am. I love Bendis.
bendis.jpg

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
I need a mindwipe RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
Yes...My master plan is falling into place...

Moon, did you draw that? You're getting better and better. :)

ProjectX2 said:
Moon, did you draw that? You're getting better and better. :)
Yes, I rendered my passion in Paint. I sent it to an art museum so they can hang it in their galleries and show it to the world.

By the way, anyone who wants to hook me up with issues 19-24 in digital form is more than welcome to PM me...

Just read volume 2

People who said they guessed the identity of the Fourth man are either super geniuses, or lying out their asses.

I'm going to go with the second option. I knew the identity, and I still couldn't connect all the dots.

I read volume 3

Like Jakita's origin, thought that was amusing.

Stil wondering about Drummer's origin.

Can't wait till they release a volume four.

I'm still wondering what the Thing counterpart is/looks like.

Ultimate Houde said:
Stil wondering about Drummer's origin.

Can't wait till they release a volume four.

I'm still wondering what the Thing counterpart is/looks like.

I switched to issues starting with #19 just so I can get the whole story as it happens. Both of these things have been covered. :D

Man...

I have to wait for the trades, this sucks. By far, I enjoy Drummer and his antics. I adore the fact magic is simply another form of information that he can tap into.

Ultimate Houde said:
I adore the fact magic is simply another form of information that he can tap into.
There's a perfectly cool explanation for this.

But if you've read Global Frequency already, you've probably know what it is, by now.

What I'd like to know -- do Mitchell Hundred's powers in Ex Machina operate on the same basis as the Drummer's?

Last edited:
I really am looking forward to seeing Planetary end, it's been a great ride. The Drummer is cool.

The Drummer is awesome.

"First name: The. Last name: Drummer."

Elijah Snow is also awesome.

Latest posts

Back