Oh yeah, I get it. It's a great mini. The mystery in it is just so cool. The only problem is the shipping time. #3 was late by 2 months, and #4 doesn't come out until March, as E had reported to us before.

The art in it- O.M.G. It is probably THE BEST art that I have ever seen. Gabrielle Del'Otto is so damn awesome man...it's just soo goooooood. :drooling:

I wish he goes exclusive to Marvel. This is actually his first work in America.

Yep, the delays are killer, especially since it's a quarterly to begin with, but the story so far is intreguing. Very mysterious - you don't really know what's going on but that's not a bad thing. And yeah the art is killer. I'm enjoying it and would recommend it.

This is a great title. Like everyone else said. I cant wait to find out what all this is about.

Hmmm I picked up the three issues that were out today...

Hmmm... This is really really good...

Hmmm... might be the greatest comic I have ever read...

Hmmm... Wow, this is so good. :drooling:

Oh, I'm also hopeing Tristram Silver is behind it all... :twisted:

Dude, what did you think of the extra art it issue #1? I was like "OH. MY. GOD.". That art was soooooooooooooo damn great, I was lost at words. Gabrielle Del'Otto is the man! :D

icemastertron said:
Dude, what did you think of the extra art it issue #1? I was like "OH. MY. GOD.". That art was soooooooooooooo damn great, I was lost at words. Gabrielle Del'Otto is the man! :D

Oh no, I totally agree. I am not an art person at all. I know it's a big part of comics but unless it's like really bad I don't take too much notice of it. But Del'Otto's work is just beautiful. What's his deal anyway, does he do any other comics ?

Nope. This comic was his VERY FIRST work in America. The extra art in issue #1 was his submissions to Marvel. He should most likely be finishing up the last issue, since it takes more time doing comics in paint. He also did the cover for THE PULSE #2, and actually made Vulture look cool.

i just picked up the first one today cuz the guy behind the counter recommended it, and i all i got is one word "DAMN"

When Nick Fury finds a disturbing connection between many of Marvel's deadliest villains, he puts together a ragtag team of the MU's most misunderstood heroes for a secret mission to do what the U.S. government could never allow, eventually leading to a super-powered blowout between a 'Who's Who' of NYC heroes and mutants!

http://store.yahoo.com/wizarduniverse/jan045244.html

5 Issues, 3 are out. #4 comes next month. It's a quarterly book because the art takes a long time.

Yeah. The TPB woulda been out in March or April, if the book had kept on the schedule, and finished this month, a year after it started. But hell, I don't mind. The art is just superb, so Del'Otto taking his time is good. Just as long as we don't wait forever, lol.

Latest posts

Back