SECRET WAR: FROM THE FILES OF NICK FURY
Written by MIKE RAICHT
Cover by GABRIELE DELL'OTTO
The secrets behind the war, as seen through the eyes of the spy game's elder statesman! SECRET WAR: FROM THE FILES OF NICK FURY is an essential companion to the limited-series mega-event, revealing stunning new details of the darkest chapter in Marvel Universe history! How did S.H.I.E.L.D Director Nick Fury choose his ragtag team of misunderstood heroes? Which A-listers didn't make the cut, and why? Who does Fury consider the most dangerous villain in the Marvel Universe? The answers will surprise and shock you! This keepsake volume includes HANDBOOK-style bios of all the key participants in Fury's Secret War - Spider-Man, Captain America, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Wolverine, the Black Widow and many more - annotated by Fury himself! Plus: more of the transcripts, case files and other apocrypha seen in SECRET WAR!
48 PGS./Marvel PSR …$3.99

Seem's veeeeeery interesting. :wink:

I saw that. It looked particularly interesting. Good way to show off some fancy pictures of loads of characters.

TheManWithoutFear said:
"Interesting" isn't the word to use. It looks f'n sweet. I'm definitely picking that up.
You know what, you're right. This is so much better than ineresting. It's definetly f'in sweet! :D

They have all been reprinted except for the latest one if I'm not mistaken, and I'm sure it will be soon. So you shouldn't have any trouble finding them.

Secret War TPB Solicitation

SECRET WARS

The Story:
The classic 12-issue limited series is back in print! The first mega-crossover of its kind, SECRET WARS still stands as a milestone in the comic-book industry. The fate of the entire Marvel Universe hangs in the balance as all of Earth's greatest super heroes face their deadliest foes on the mysterious planet known as Battleworld!
336 pages./ T+ SUGGESTED FOR TEENS AND UP …$29.99

What the hell is Battleworld?

Just Marvels brand names re-appearing,don't worry.Maxi-series from the 80's including first appearances of Venom and Spider-WomanII.Either pick it up or pretend it didn't happen,any choices in-between are just confusing.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Point taken. It's off my list.

Actually it's not THAT bad. It's about 7 issues longer than it needs to be, but it's a decent read. Secret Wars 2, though - that was one of the worst things I've read in my life.

Re: Secret War

TheManWithoutFear said:
Is it true? It's finally coming this week? And it concludes with a... Daredevil cover...? I know the last issue wasn't anywhere near the wait but I can't wait to grab the final issue.
Nope. Last I heard, Joe said it was pushed until December.

And we KNOW why theres been the delays. *Cough*brianmichaelbendis*cough*

Are You kidding its been delayed again...........i thought it was cause of the painter (artist) guy taking awhile...... but still i have been holding out for this...... i obvisously know the ending is going to be
Nick Fury Getting fired or standing down
cause of the pulse, and yeah.
But it better be worth the wait..............

Shihad said:
Are You kidding its been delayed again...........i thought it was cause of the painter (artist) guy taking awhile...... but still i have been holding out for this...... i obvisously know the ending is going to be
Nick Fury Getting fired or standing down
cause of the pulse, and yeah.
But it better be worth the wait..............
Did you not see my cough above?

BMB had said that it was delayed because the re-writes he did to make the story fit with NA.

Latest posts

Back