Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Have they revealed yet if one of the alternate universes is Spiderpool?

Last edited:
All they needed to do was make a more grounded story line and have it so that his powers are used in unique ways. Spider-Man is a versatile character that can be used for a lot of different things if used correctly. I think they are trying to do what I said, only this storyline where there are several different Spider-Men running around in different universes is not Spider-Man. It's stupid.

New Trailer...
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/109/1095127p1.html

(looks like they tease the Symbiots at the end.)

Plus IGN.com has some new screen shots up. Plus I wasn't that in to the 2099 series... Dose any know who this guy with Spidey is??

I'm guessing Hobgoblin??..
spider-man-shattered-dimensions-201.jpg

Source:http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/6564...n-shattered-dimensions-20100606105640226.html

Last edited:
Spider-Man 2099 stuff looks sick!

and yeah, he's probably supposed to be The Goblin, one of Spidey 2099's villains

190846-87660-goblin-2099_large.jpg

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this. You know, with them teasing the symbiote. And with the leaked Captain Universe skins. Maybe the last world is one of the worlds where Peter keeped the symbiote.

oh and thanks for the pic.

Last edited:
i love the texture they've put into the costumes. It really adds something to the feeling of the pictures.

Agreed.

So are those the four "universes"? Amazing, Noir, Spidey 2099, and Iron Spider (which is still Amazing SM, just a different costume)? Or is the Iron Spider just an alternate and there's still one "universe" yet to reveal?

So are those the four "universes"? Amazing, Noir, Spidey 2099, and Iron Spider (which is still Amazing SM, just a different costume)? Or is the Iron Spider just an alternate and there's still one "universe" yet to reveal?

No, there's still one more Universe left to reveal. I believe they plan to reveal it at Comic Con in... July, I think...

I have given this some thought. At the end of the new trailer they do seem to tease the Symboites. So I thinking it's either one of the world's where Peter didn't/haven't given up the Symbiote yet. Or at work, yesterday I remembered that at the end of the "Spider-Man Unlimited" Animated series it ended on a cliff hanger. Where the Symbiots had just unleased themselves on Counter-Earth. The rights to that has to be back in Marvel's hands by now. So it's possible that could be the final universe.

No, there's still one more Universe left to reveal. I believe they plan to reveal it at Comic Con in... July, I think...

I have given this some thought. At the end of the new trailer they do seem to tease the Symboites. So I thinking it's either one of the world's where Peter didn't/haven't given up the Symbiote yet. Or at work, yesterday I remembered that at the end of the "Spider-Man Unlimited" Animated series it ended on a cliff hanger. Where the Symbiots had just unleased themselves on Counter-Earth. The rights to that has to be back in Marvel's hands by now. So it's possible that could be the final universe.

Hope not. Disregarding I felt that series was lackluster, it's too similar to 2099.

Maybe a Web of Shadows universe could work.

Latest posts

Back