Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Hope not. Disregarding I felt that series was lackluster, it's too similar to 2099.

Maybe a Web of Shadows universe could work.

True it was a bit lackluster but with a fresh pair of writers they coud make it work. Plus they've said, that all four Universes have never been in game form. And so far they have been true to their word on that. So I don't see Web Of Shadows fitting into this.

I'm more inclined with this or the Powerless Peter Parker.

Oh man that would make an awesome video game, Do what ever an average-white-male-from-Queens, NY can! Take on exciting controls as you traverse New York City with amazing walking abilities! You can even figure out the subway map for a never been experienced in a game experience! Flirt awkwardly with women, deal with a jerk of a boss, and worry about making curfew. Yes everything you could do in real life now but in a video game!

Oh man that would make an awesome video game, Do what ever an average-white-male-from-Queens, NY can! Take on exciting controls as you traverse New York City with amazing walking abilities! You can even figure out the subway map for a never been experienced in a game experience! Flirt awkwardly with women, deal with a jerk of a boss, and worry about making curfew. Yes everything you could do in real life now but in a video game!

Damn, I wish I had it already.

think about it each of these universes take place in different points in time the 1920's-30's for Noir, 2010-ish for Amazing, and 2099 for well 2099

so it being in 1602 would make some sense unless they went even further to 2211 or something

Spider-Hulk is like the Hulk, except he's wearing a Spider-Man outfit.

How cool is that?

The last dimension is going to be revealed not at E3. The guy on G4 said, "The last unknown universe will be revealed at San Diego."

SAN DEIGO.

Damn saying is back.

See a new Interview over at Gamespot.com with some gameplay from each revealed Universe.

http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6266554/

And the Spider-Man of 2099 is voiced by.... Dan Gilvezan who played Peter Parker/Spider-Man in the "Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends" animated series in the early 80's.

Last edited:
From an early floor photo from SDCC:
comic-con_floor_20100720_1458760489.jpg

Does that look like a revealed 4th dimension to you?

Also:
Noir Vulture
13289storystory_full-9564909..jpg

Scorpion 2099
13289storystory_full-9564912..jpg

616 Juggernaut
eab8a12324395a9af8a61cd077d49442.jpg

More pics available at Marvel.com

Last edited:
From an early floor photo from SDCC:
comic-con_floor_20100720_1458760489.jpg

Does that look like a revealed 4 dimension to you?

Also:
Noir Vulture
13289storystory_full-9564909..jpg

Scorpion 2099
13289storystory_full-9564912..jpg

616 Juggernaut
eab8a12324395a9af8a61cd077d49442.jpg

More pics available at Marvel.com

Nice find for the pics. But as for the first one I doubt it. Someone posted that a few week ago at another site. It looks kind of photoshoped to me (which is why i didn't post it.). I am kind of convinced the 4 world might be an symboit infected world, but I doubt that picture is a leaked photo.

Nice find for the pics. But as for the first one I doubt it. Someone posted that a few week ago at another site. It looks kind of photoshoped to me (which is why i didn't post it.). I am kind of convinced the 4 world might be an symboit infected world, but I doubt that picture is a leaked photo.

it's a picture that was just posted by Super Hero Hype. It's from The SDCC floor that is being set up right now in prep for the con this weekend.

it's a picture that was just posted by Super Hero Hype. It's from The SDCC floor that is being set up right now in prep for the con this weekend.

Fine, Then they did a bad job on keeping it a secret and it's a bad looking picture of the fourth Spider-Man.

Latest posts

Back