Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

While it's kinda lame with Ultimate being so similar to 616, I like that they used that and shook up the game play with the symbiote. A "symbiote world" would probably be very stupid

Yeah, your probably right.

oh, and here are some screen shots from IGN.com.

spider-man-shattered-dimensions-20100720031816970.jpg

spider-man-shattered-dimensions-20100720031808970.jpg

spider-man-shattered-dimensions-20100720031756627.jpg

spider-man-shattered-dimensions-20100720031820876.jpg

While it's kinda lame with Ultimate being so similar to 616, I like that they used that and shook up the game play with the symbiote. A "symbiote world" would probably be very stupid

A "symbiote world" would be pretty much "web of shadows"

But honestly I don't like this reveal. I like the A symbiote of course, but to me I was like Meh. Besides that I thought if one had a costume thy do? and they used the black suit as example. So really are they changing much by adding that for Ultimate? Won't 616 have it too with black suit on?

In my opinion they should have a chose a better universe like Zombies , Unlimted (yes people hated show but damn that would be fun to play if they got the air battles right) or Spider-manga

well they're already having air battles in the 2099 universe and I don't think they're doing the venom suit in the 616 portion of the game. They make it sound like the venom suit is exclusive to the ultimate universe portion of the game.

Running around as a zombie with one leg missing while you're rotting away? Sounds as dumb as my Powerless suggestion. Beside if you add zombies, you would have to higher the esrb rating and with the new laws pretty much about to be passed, I doubt the dev's want to restrict sale of the game to minors.

You know a thought just occurred to me. Both Noir and 2099 got a villain that wasn't introduced in the comics. I wonder if they'll do the same in the Ultimate Universe?..

and who??

Hydro-Man?
Man-Wolf?
Puma?
Tombstone?
The Jackal?
Alistair Smythe?
Vermin?

Last edited:
So the final spiderman is Ultimate Spider-man w/venom symbiote

Huh...I assumed it wouldn't be the Ultimate version cuz of the symbiote suit, but I guess it makes sense in regards to differentiating between Amazing and Ultimate Spidey, and it is the obvious and probably best choice. Glad we got to see Ultimate Carnage and Deadpool (even though he sucks--at least I can kick his ass in the game).

Now, I wonder if I should bother adding the Ultimate portions to the timeline...hmmmm.

Huh...I assumed it wouldn't be the Ultimate version cuz of the symbiote suit, but I guess it makes sense in regards to differentiating between Amazing and Ultimate Spidey, and it is the obvious and probably best choice. Glad we got to see Ultimate Carnage and Deadpool (even though he sucks--at least I can kick his ass in the game).

Now, I wonder if I should bother adding the Ultimate portions to the timeline...hmmmm.

oh no....

Granted, it seems here he retains the originals humor. Judging by the stage anyway.

I hope the Mangaverse actually changes the graphics/models in game. Like Spider-man the movie When you wore Alex Ross's costume and goblin altered to match

Latest posts

Back