The Dark Knight {Spoilers Abound}

3359.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Yeah, I've heard that too. While none of those really make me cringe, I don't buy any of them. I think it will be a while before there are any serious Batman 3 rumours.

Agreed. I'm looking forward to another, but its far too premature to assume anything we hear has even a bit of reliability to it. For the most part its just fan rumors or someone who's maybe barely involved with the studio just pulling **** out of their ***.

That pic reminds me of a cartoon I saw somewhere that has a pregnant Harley and a surprised Joker getting ready to do a disappering clothes hanger trick...it was pretty wrong.

Joker Concept Art

It looks pretty cool and really freaky. In the end though I think it might have been too much, and I'm glad that they went with the design that is in the movie.

I really like this one http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/jokerart4.jpg

I'll admit what we got works much better but I still really this one

I saw those in a TDK book at a comic book store. The colored one looks like Sid Vicious or something. The black-and-white one is creepy.

Is that the same design as the one in my link only colored? Because they both look a lot alike. Interesting. Yeah, the one in the movie works much better though.

I think so it's in your link when you click "here" on it with a few others

I just found out the man that talked down to Joker (and consequently made Joker angry before he noticed Rachel) was Senator Patrick Leahy.

If he chooses to use that as a campaign platform, I would not be surprised.

Latest posts

Back