The Incredible Hulk general Series discussion (Spoilers)

Re: The Incredible Hulk Series Discussion (Spoilers)

TheManWithoutFear said:
The one book my shop sells out of? Baffles me. People are idiots. Someone know what happened? Not that I care. Others might though.
Liar.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have said anything.

Incredible Hulk v3 #94 short description:

Rebels storm the dinner. Hulk doesn't help them. They get beaten and the princess that was on Hulks team gets arrested for helping the re bells. Next day the Hulk team gets out on the arena again but instead of fighting an enemy a flying battleship appears above them. It launches a big bomb-rocket against the group. Hulk jumps up and takes the blast. The others in the team is faced by their opponents, Death Head's Guard (robots that serves the emperor). Hulk shows up out of the smokes and beats them, even though he gets several spears showed through him. After having survived the battle they get locked up and tells their story to each other. They swear a Warbound to each other. Outside two of the emperors loyal subjects have brought the one man/thing that they hope will beat the Green Scar (Hulk). Namely the Silver Savage (Silver Surfer). End of issue.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Was it "the" silver surfer or some alternate version?
You tell me :wink:
IH94silver.jpg

i really want the hulk back on earth...i can't wait

I like this storyline. Hulk is such an *******. It's awesome. I loved the old refrences to Thor and I think Phoenix.

B-

Anyone get Giant Sized? I didn't read the Champions story yet or The End but I'm excited too. The one dealing with the current story finally showing Banner was pretty cool but you had to know a lot about Hulk backstory which I don't know Jarella but the relationship and interaction between man and beast was enough to keep me entertained.

Anyone else catch the nice nod towards UWvH in the Banner War story?

In the dream sequence, Hulk rips Iron Man apart just like U Hulk did to Wolverine, and Wolvie is in the background saying "Better him than me..."

vintsukka said:
Anyone else catch the nice nod towards UWvH in the Banner War story?

In the dream sequence, Hulk rips Iron Man apart just like U Hulk did to Wolverine, and Wolvie is in the background saying "Better him than me..."

I didn't really piece that together when I saw it but that's pretty cool.

That was a nice nod.

The champions story was decent but kinda of lame.

I like the Banner part in Planet Hulk.

The End story kicked so much *** on so many levels.

Was it Hulk: The End or part of Planet Hulk? I'm picking this up with the new arc, so I'm interested about what going on with it.

MaxwellSmart said:
Was it Hulk: The End or part of Planet Hulk? I'm picking this up with the new arc, so I'm interested about what going on with it.

No it was just included in the giant size.

thee great one said:
That was a nice nod.

The champions story was decent but kinda of lame.

I like the Banner part in Planet Hulk.

The End story kicked so much *** on so many levels.
Agreed. The Champs story didn't make me upset or anything, it was nice but I felt like it should've been cooler and was inconsistent with the rest of Giant Sized goodness. The End story was simply amazing.

gaint size hulk was ok i need it to complete my planet hulk story, the best part was when Hulk called hercules SKIRTMAN lol

#96 was a good read.

I just picked it up because it was there and I don't know much of what's going on because I missed the whole Gladiator fight with Surfer and those issues.

Miek's backstory was great and the ending with the town destroyed was something else. But it looks like they've got a few more numbers to their ranks.

I put Planet Hulk on my pull today. I've got to say I liked the issue. Seeing the Hulk be Hulk full-time while remaining sain is pretty cool. I like that's he's teamed up with other super fighters. They make a good team.

Yeah....I've been thumbing thru the past couple issues and I went to Midtown Comics and decided to buy the entire Planet Hulk line. So I got them coming to me in the next day or 2.

Can't wait to read 'em....

Latest posts

Back