The Incredible Hulk general Series discussion (Spoilers)

Re: The Incredible Hulk Series Discussion (Spoilers)

Finally got my shipment and read all the issues from Prelude to #96 and Giant Sized.

I'm digging it. I'm gonna follow this until its done just so I can see how they're gonna bring him back.

Anyone get todays issue?

I really just feel like Pak's a goofy writer. If I had to do a Hulk run, I wouldn't be doing this. I was just thinking about how great Peter Davids Tempest Fugit arc was...

Anyway it was good on a space opera scale (which is like being smartest in the retard class) Miek is now a king and went through a transformation and wants to lead his people to kill the red king. Hulk says no they're about to rumble when Korg (?) the Thing wannabe jumps in the way and takes the Hulk smash to end the verbal peacefully.

The Shadow comes and confonts Hulk. They fight as she uses the "old power" He should be dead but isn't. This apparently confirms he is the savior Sakerrson or whatever. The Red King attacks them by releasing the spikes...

It's on....

2.5/5

In other Hulk news...

Civil War Files....

Hulk is unregistered and considered a fugitive according to Tony Stark... interesting...

LOL!!!! to the retards part.

Also that last comment is interesting on two levels:

1. Iron Man shipped his green *** into space.

2. He's always been considered a fugitive. Why would he be considered anything else at this point?

Pak has been doing ok with this Planet Hulk bit. It's starting to wear thin...but it's still ok.

This was a weak issue though. I was kinda hoping for an eye-opening showdown between Miek and Hulk...but that was denied.

It was 2/5.

I'm waiting for Pak to wrap this up and send Hulk home. But I doubt that'll happen anytime soon. I honestly don't think Hulk will play any role in Civil War. I think he'll remain on the backburner until this is all done and then deal with him when he returns.

Well did you hear about World War Hulk that supposed to happen somewhere around '07? I didn't read much about it but it seems whe nhe returns he'll be pitted against some of the heroes.

I thought it was a decent issue. This event has wowed me, but this issue was kind of interesting. The whole thing with Miek wasn't really a let down for me because I knew they were both good guys, so they weren't going to kill eachother. I like this a lot. She's not going to last, but she's cool.

I thought of a really cool idea. The Hulk, Thor, and Sentry form their own team. I have no idea how or why this would happen, but I want it to happen. Discuss.

MaxwellSmart said:
I thought it was a decent issue. This event has wowed me, but this issue was kind of interesting. The whole thing with Miek wasn't really a let down for me because I knew they were both good guys, so they weren't going to kill eachother. I like this a lot. She's not going to last, but she's cool.

I thought of a really cool idea. The Hulk, Thor, and Sentry form their own team. I have no idea how or why this would happen, but I want it to happen. Discuss.

They could be the New Secret Defenders!:wink:

MaxwellSmart said:
Yeah. The why of it seems to be the biggest obstacle. Sounds more like a fanfic to me. Sorry Maxwell.

I think World War Hulk's gonna kick *** if it is about him coming home and to be up against the "good guys". I hope it ends up with the heroes realizing that they just can't be "the strongest there is".

Any word on collections for this yet? I've gotten intrested, but I doubt I'd want to keep up with The Hulk later.

It's been okay so far. Not really that great. I like Hulk better when he can't speak at all.

What I like about Planet Hulk is that it's a very different kind of story.

Peter David's run kicked ***. Bruce Jones run was what was bad. I thought he was heading in a good direction up until he landed on that planet.

I like it, Hulk finally can be...Hulk. And it add some fantasy thingy that makes the story much cooler.

I like it, Hulk finally can be...Hulk. And it add some fantasy thingy that makes the story much cooler.
Well this is just a difference of opinion. I think this sci-fi fantasy makes it worse. I don't like space operas. Tempest Fugit was a bit fantastic but it kept it down to earth and gave it more of a mystery/fantasy other than sci-fi/fantasy.

Well this is just a difference of opinion. I think this sci-fi fantasy makes it worse. I don't like space operas. Tempest Fugit was a bit fantastic but it kept it down to earth and gave it more of a mystery/fantasy other than sci-fi/fantasy.

Then thing about it as "Hulk warming up to take th whole world when he gets back" :lol: :lol: :lol:

So it doesn't look like he's gonna make it back home for 100. He owned the Spikes though.

The scene with the emporer's shadow and the kid when they got bombed was nicely done and pretty touching.

Still a space opera...

3.5/5

Hulk is my favorite Marvel title. (never thought I would say that.)
I agree with MWoF it is a space opera, but it is well done, I'm looking forward to the next issue.

4.5/5

Latest posts

Back