Transformers discussion (Spoilers!)

How would you rate Transformers?

• Total voters
I'd like to see the Constructicons too, but I'm wondering if the names "Bonecrusher" and "Devastator" being used in the first film will interfere with them at all.

Rename them! as long as it is a group of Constructicons that join together I'm happy.

Rename them! as long as it is a group of Constructicons that join together I'm happy.

Ok... I don't know what they could re-name Bonecrusher, unless the Bonecrusher from the previous film gets re-built into one of them... hey, that could work! And they could just write off Devastator (A.K.A. Brawl) as an error and call their combined form Devastator.

No, I want DINOBOTS! GRIMLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!

Ok... but I want them referred to as Autobots in the movie, and Dinobot's one of them. Anyone else agree?

Last edited:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

No, I want DINOBOTS! GRIMLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!

Wasn't their footage of a Grimlock from film posted ages ago. Eith a) must be fake or b) deleted scene

Wasn't their footage of a Grimlock from film posted ages ago. Eith a) must be fake or b) deleted scene

I heard something about a codeword that you could enter at the official website or something and it would reveal that either A Dinobot or THE Dinobot makes a cameo... I forget.

Now I didn't see either (unless it was the Transformer Megatron snipes for fun in the flashback Optimus shows... better not be!), unless there is a deleted scene. And really, I hope the DVD has a bunch of deleted scenes.

Last edited:
I don't want any combined Transformers unless they're done well. They seem too tacky if they're all transforming and fitting together in the air.

For the sequel, I want Starscream returning with his own Decepticon army (with Soundwave!) and begin attacking oil and energy facilities in order to gain Energon. The Autobots respond, and the two groups fight again. Because the Decepticons are all charged up, maybe they win. Either way, Megatron returns from the depths of the ocean, powered by the Allspark with a new transformation...

And if they do a third movie, they have to do Unicron somehow.

I heard something about a codeword that you could enter at the official website or something and it would reveal that either A Dinobot or THE Dinobot makes a cameo... I forget.

Found it

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y-T3HytpMY

Damn , Them he could of been in it! This is official "Sector 7" files that show him

For the sequel, I want Starscream returning with his own Decepticon army (with Soundwave!) and begin attacking oil and energy facilities in order to gain Energon. The Autobots respond, and the two groups fight again. Because the Decepticons are all charged up, maybe they win. Either way, Megatron returns from the depths of the ocean, powered by the Allspark with a new transformation...

That sounds great , If they did that they HAVE to include his actual army that was made up of ww2 tanks and planes

Last edited:
I don't want any combined Transformers unless they're done well. They seem too tacky if they're all transforming and fitting together in the air.

And if they do a third movie, they have to do Unicron somehow.

Not to mention Optimus's call for help- in movie 2, another group of Autobots respond.
My friend and I are hoping for the Dinobots (Grimlock need new strategy!), led by Ultra Magnus and his first lieutenant Hot Rod (forshadowing Rodimus Prime)

(forshadowing Rodimus Prime)

No please NO. I liked all of what you said until Rodimus Prime. When he took over in the movie the series turned to crap. Season 1+2 = Perfect. Season 3 = I just can't watch it.

Not to mention Optimus's call for help- in movie 2, another group of Autobots respond.
My friend and I are hoping for the Dinobots (Grimlock need new strategy!), led by Ultra Magnus and his first lieutenant Hot Rod (forshadowing Rodimus Prime)

Can we just call Hotrod "Rodimus," minus the "Prime"? I never did like the name "Hotrod." Like, if I was a Transformer, I wouldn't walk around calling myself "Convertable" or nothing.
Throw in Arcee, and I support this idea (minus Rodimus becoming Rodimus Prime).

As for the new Decepticons to show up, are we set on Soundwave and the Constructicons?

Last edited:
Soundwave unfortunately I'm against. I like the charracter but in today's world he won't be a tape player. That would make him loose those those tapes he fired out that turned in to other transformers.

And if they do make him a tape player it would seem too dated. However that's just my opinion

Soundwave unfortunately I'm against. I like the charracter but in today's world he won't be a tape player. That would make him loose those those tapes he fired out that turned in to other transformers.

And if they do make him a tape player it would seem too dated. However that's just my opinion

Of course he won't be a tape player. That's just stupid.

Thats why I would be against it. Besides the voice he would loose a huge part of him. Which I hate to say I really do.

You think this is stupid!?

soundwave.jpg

SOUNDWAVE!

Last edited:
Blackout would own Soundwave.

Huh? What's with all the insults lately?

And it's "you're", not "your". Jesus.

I only insulted you once , I think. Besides You know I'm joking.

and damn your grammar skills. :lol:

Latest posts

Back