Ultimate Cable

ya thats in a vision that Rogue sees when she kissed Remy in the cry the wolf arc but the Nathaniel Essex we saw in the Ult. universe doesn't look like the doctor type of guy nor the guy in the vision

Ultimate Gambit said:
ya thats in a vision that Rogue sees when she kissed Remy in the cry the wolf arc but the Nathaniel Essex we saw in the Ult. universe doesn't look like the doctor type of guy nor the guy in the vision

I didn't see the vision's yet as I'm waiting for the TPB but I thought everyone said that it was Essex

What kind of scar do you guys think Ultimate Cable should have? it changes kind of frequently...
sometimes it's an "X" scar
sometimes it's three verticle lines

and it varies which eye it's over too...

I'd like it to be consistant
and I think it should be a "t" type formation over the left eye...

TheManWithoutFear said:
What kind of scar do you guys think Ultimate Cable should have? it changes kind of frequently...
sometimes it's an "X" scar
sometimes it's three verticle lines

and it varies which eye it's over too...

I'd like it to be consistant
and I think it should be a "t" type formation over the left eye...

Does he really need an absurd facial scar? If he needs a scar give him a normal looking one instead of a symbolic type one

Goodwill said:
Agreed... I don't think he needs a scar.

I agree there...

I dont know why people think that the glowing eye and the scar have been inconsistant. As far back as I remember Cable has had his right eye with six tiny stars forming an asterix without the middle (that being where his eye is), and then his left eye is the bionic one which glows. Its consistent because it's always his left arm which is affected by the techno-organic virus.

While I see what you're saying Strange, the fact is is that the nostalgic fans will want some consistancies... If you asked anyone on this board, they'd want him to have everything like you mentioned without exception... It's sad, but that stuff does count. If they dropped all of that (Which they would have to since Apocolypse isn't real) than you'd have to come up with a brand new deal for our favorite Cable.

Latest posts

Back