Ultimate Cable

Alright. Cable, one of the 3 most powerful psi talents in the world (Xavier, Phoenix and Cable, not necessarily in that order). He uses most of his power to keep the TO virus in check. Since he was cured of the virus in Soldier X (A little while ago), he has all these extra powers and Soldier X was, from memory, about how he went out wiht his new powers, affecting the world. This has continued and combined with his brain being overheated to give him the messianic delusions he's currently suffering from.

But someone told me that his TO is back so he's got to start controlling it again soon which should finish this off pretty quick.

TheManWithoutFear said:
This prevents him from being one of the most powerful mutants in the world correct?

I like limitations... It makes the character more realistic. That's why the UFF characters have their limits.

Goodwill said:
I like limitations... It makes the character more realistic. That's why the UFF characters have their limits.

Yeah but the lack of limitations also provides a different dimension as to how the characters react to such huge amounts of power. Thats whats helping Cable and Deadpool along at the moment

Well, a strength in both writing and storytelling is if you can let it sail on various things... Cable, if all powerful, wouldn't do it for me.

Also, why does he carry a gun if he's so mighty?

Ummm

1) He has only really really really recently got so might.
2) He likes guns or he's catering to an oscene fetish of Domino's?

Goodwill said:
I like limitations... It makes the character more realistic.

Me too, which is why I have absolutely no interest in Superman.

Goodwill said:
Also, why does he carry a gun if he's so mighty?

Cuz it made the better action figure...

He also used to not be able to use his telepathy because of the virus, but that changed somehow, i think. When he just had some limited Telekinesis, thats when he was going around with all the guns.

yea

when he first came through the time warp his telekinesis was really weak and he could only lift small tools like wrenches and screwdrivers but his brother stryfe who was not restricted by the virus, cable is quoted as saying he "might be able to move mountains".

Yeah, I actually took to the time to read whatever was recommended to me by whoever about Cable and I found all of the answers that I needed... Boy, there's too many complicated things going on here; I don't know if I want Cable around anymore!

Latest posts

Back