Ultimate Comics Spider-Man (discussion/spoilers)

Well thank god, it really seemed as though someone was writing you out of character :lol:
But seriously, I'm sorry for being a prick back at you (even though you weren't one and it was a misunderstanding :p), internet ambiguity makes me get things completely wrong (especially when my first language is not English :(), and thank you for being such a good sport about it :)

*embarassed*

Last edited:
Bagley's variant cover for USM #150 (I'm still not sure how they came up with that number)
detail.jpg

Does Scarlet Witch look like that now in Ultimates?

Bagley's variant cover for USM #150 (I'm still not sure how they came up with that number)

For the number, I think Bendis included the 1/2 issue, the one with Iron Fist.

As for the Ultimates, it looks like the roster and costumes that were in Ultimates 3. Why those, I don't know.

Last edited:
detail.jpg

Currently, she looks dead now. But in her brief appearance in Ultimates 3, she did look like that. Ugh, I can't believe Bagley drew Ult Iron Man like that:(

As for the Ultimates, it looks like the roster and costumes that were in Ultimates 3. Why those, I don't know.

Because Bendis has no concept of or respect for continuity.

It's more likely than this cover is something left from Bagley's days on the title and is actually NOT something made for that book, kinda like what happened with the requiem issues. Continuity isn't an issue here, the 'regular' cover by Lafuente has characters that are dead on it too. Not too mention characters who have nothing to do with Spider-Man.

Yeah, and aside from the obvious errors in costume design and about who's dead or alive, I think that it would have fitted issue #151 more as a variant.

it's also wrong, but eh, money is money

I mean there should have been a UCSM #16 before shifting back

they did the same thing with Incredible Hulk, but it's an even bigger headache

Eh, I figure Stark just changed his look. It's not even really that drastic a change.

so it was a decent issue, but i'm pretty disgusted with Marvel for how they handled it.

They made it their 150th issue, when it clearly wasn't and then slapped the USM Super Special in it and called it a double sized issue and charged me $6 for it.

ridiculous.

Last edited:
I thought it was quadruple-sized as far as the number of pages went, and double-sized as far as new content was concerned? They did tell that it was 54 pages of reprinted material on a total of 104.

Latest posts

Back