Ultimate Spider-Man: Ultimatum (#129-133) (Spoilers/Discussion)

So, who is the 'chose your side' lady suppose to be? Ms marvel?

also; red stapler? **** yeah!!!

I can't tell...

and what the heck is this 25 years for A n' A? Does Bendis even know how to count anymore?..

Last edited:
For aiding and abetting. Do you know how to read?

Yes I doooooooooooo...... My hand must of slipped to of instead For. Sometimes people make mistakes. We are human after all. Not all of us can be perfect like you.

Last edited:
Yeah, I get it. Bendis made a mistake too. But you got to admit 25 years is a huge oversight and I'm sure he proof reads his stuff. If not him than someone else.

Still, aunt may is an old woman, she wont last another 25 years. So 25 years IS life for her.

Also, i thought spidey had some friends with the police? Didnt they show that in the annual? Fastest retcon ever?

See how this works?

USM is fine.

Good book.

Then what happens?

Bendis is forced to tie it into the horrifying train wreck that is Stupidimatum, and immediately USM gets a little stupider for it.

haven't you ever watched any police-themed tv show or movie ever?

it doesn't matter if she actually can get 25 years for aiding and abetting, but it's the "bad cop's" job to scare her into thinking she needs to confess.

and just because Spidey has a friend in the police department doesn't automatically mean every cop in every precinct in NYC is automatically going to like Spidey.

How about we try to think through our complaints before we vocalize them (or write them, whatever)

See how this works?

USM is fine.

Good book.

Then what happens?

Bendis is forced to tie it into the horrifying train wreck that is Stupidimatum, and immediately USM gets a little stupider for it.

I'd like to think positive and figure that USM might make Ultimatum decent.

Latest posts

Back