Ultimate X (Loeb/Adams)

New teaser... what the hell... he has Wolverine's claws and Angels Wings... is he Ultimate Mimic??

X.jpg

New teaser... what the hell... he has Wolverine's claws and Angels Wings... is he Ultimate Mimic??

X.jpg

Actually, no.

the wings are too offset to the viewer's right, so I'm guessing that's Angel to the right, and Jean Grey to the left of blonde!Wolverine.

not sure who the fiery person is under him. Maybe Sunfire?

Last edited:
she is, unfortunately she's in Loeb's domain now, so who knows how she's going to be written.

Is it wrong that I kinda wish he'd died instead of his son? Clearly his best work is behind him.

Is it wrong that I kinda wish he'd died instead of his son? Clearly his best work is behind him.

Yes. You're a terrible human being.

But even his best work wasn't all that good. Tim Sale just happens to make for a pretty excellent crutch.

Yes. You're a terrible human being.

But even his best work wasn't all that good. Tim Sale just happens to make for a pretty excellent crutch.

Tim Sale makes for an excellent crutch.

What's awesomer tho... when Loeb teams up with Liefeld

2mowb41.jpg

Is that seriously the real dialogue from that comic panel?

Last edited:
Tim Sale makes for an excellent crutch.

What's awesomer tho... when Loeb teams up with Liefeld

Awesomest!

2mowb41.jpg

(Judging from your New York accent!)

"MADDER SMASH GETS, BIGGER SMASH GETS! Y'knaw't'm'sain'?"

(btw, what comic is that from?)

Last edited:
What's his catchphrase? Smash Hulk?

I'm thinking "Smash..... smash"?

Seriously Loeb.... Smash?

I think what's even worse is that after doing that, Marvel let him write the Hulk book...

This entire thread is just beyond belief.

I don't get what's wrong with you guys!

The purple Hulk thing is obviously a quite clever deconstruction of the Hulk character. You're all just too stupid to understand the visionary genius of Loebfeld.

I don't get what's wrong with you guys!

The purple Hulk thing is obviously a quite clever deconstruction of the Hulk character. You're all just too stupid to understand the visionary genius of Loebfeld.

Wasn't Loebfeld the monster in that JJ Abrahms movie?

Latest posts

Back