Ultimates 2 Villains Revealed in Wizard

I like the ideas. I really like them. Jarvis = Red Skull. Hmmm

This will be very interesting to see.

I Have It!

I know who the traitor is! I KNOW!

In the original Avengers Loki was controlling the Hulk to lure Thor into a trap. I am seeing the same parrallels. In 'Dead Man Walking' at the end, we see Hank Pym and Bruce Banner conversing about giving credit to Hank for the super-soldigers. And Hank says he'll be gone in a month. He explains why and states "Look who they're phasing out." The last shot is Fury in the security room watching the two. At the end of "The Trial of The Incredible Hulk" Hank gets a message from a man, whoes face we do not see. This man is Bruce Banner.

Now what does this mean? Hank talks with the traitor, whom we see to have small hands and pretty lanky, which is why some of you don't believe it could possibly be the Captain. I believe the traitor is.... Bruce Banner. It was Hank who released the secret files to the media. He and Bruce planned Banner's escape from the beginning. That's why Banner calls Hank at the end of Ultimates 2 #3 and thanks him. Remember it was Hank who was in charge of sedating Banner and assures everyone that he's doped Banner enough. As we see that is not true, cuz he wakes right up.

Loki played his cards right to make it look like Thor released the files. And Send the Ultimates and The Union after Thor. Now that Thor is gone, Loki is free to create hell on earth. Then people would ask, how does banner get from The pacific island where he calls Hank, to Hanks appartment to show Hank what the Ultimates did in the middle east, to Nepal where he saved French explorers? Easy, it must frustrate you to comabt someone who can shuffle reality like a deck of cards in this three-dimentional realm. It's Loki.

The Red Skull, whomever he is, posing as one of the Ultimates, The Korean general, is in leauge with Loki and they get Ultron to help, and God knows whoever else that has already shown up. Just like the original Avengers, Loki has been using the Hulk.

If, for any reason there is a traitor on top of Banner, like the person killing is a different person from the one who released the Hulk files. The Red Skull is poseing as one of the Ultimates, not the acctual Ultimate. Maybe that's why he had to off Hawkeye, so he could pose as somebody. And Ultron, a simple re-programming and he belongs to the bad guys.

Then why did Hank look so shocked when Banner called him?

And Ultron is Artificial Intelligence, I don't think one can simply wire evil into him, he needs to logically decide the right move is to destroy the Ultimates.

Dr.Strangefate said:

And Ultron is Artificial Intelligence, I don't think one can simply wire evil into him, he needs to logically decide the right move is to destroy the Ultimates.

Because Banner is supposed to go into hiding and would find it 'surpriseing' that Banner would risk calling him.

And I didn't mean program 'evil'. Just program him to listen to Loki, Red Skull, and whomever else they've enlisted into the Ultimate Masters of Evil.

Banner is a good guy. I don't mean good guy =hero, I mean he's a morally upright man. He's definitely not the traitor he has his own inner demons to battle.

Ultimate Ultron. How about this. If Loki is still involved, I'd like to see the two robots idley standing by helping Pym or whoever and Loki changes the one into a pyscho killing machine with his "reality altering".

Dr.Strangefate said:
Yeah, I always thought that that was Janet calling him...

TheManWithoutFear said:
Banner is a good guy. I don't mean good guy =hero, I mean he's a morally upright man. He's definitely not the traitor he has his own inner demons to battle.

While I agree about the 'inner demons', I don't think Banner has been characterized as a morally upright guy. I think he's a morally pathetic guy. Causing the death of hundreds because he 'wanted to be big' isn't evil, but it is sad and colossally weak.

I think we feel bad for Banner, and even root for him to a point (I was glad he was alive in spite of my feelings about him) because he represents what we all would like to have been/had at some point in our life. When we are most downtrodden, we'd like some magical 'quick fix'. Surely the results are not what we'd have wanted. And surely they weren't a surprise - hence his, in my opinion, flawed morality.

Just 2 cents :)

icemastertron said:
*SLAP* I *SLAP* own *SLAP* you *SLAP* fool!!! *SLAP*

Anyways, I hope the villains show up very soon.

You're preaching to the choir. I think a lot of what is wrong with the Ulimates, in my opinion, is that Millar gets carried away with all of these characters. As fun as they are to have developed the way they are, I still think they should be given a threat more often.

Hawkeye101 said:
I know who the traitor is! I KNOW!

Interesting thoughts.

I don't think this can be disproven by bringing up Hank's surprise at Banner's call. It's not like it made sense in the first place. I remember bringing it up when it happened - if Hank helped Banner escape, why is he surprised when Banner calls? Someone suggested it was because the reality of what they had pulled off was just hitting him...that very well could be.

TheManWithoutFear said:

It's not about Banner or his morals. It's about the fact that Loki is controlling him. Banner's feelings and morals have little to do with what he's doing because Loki is plaugeing his mind. And now that Thor is imprisoned. he's free to create more havok, and/or allow Ultimate Red Skull to capture Captain America and take Ultron, or something. Maybe Sam Wilson or somebody places Vision's brain into the vision two body. And then Falcon and Vision join the team.

Okay 'controlling' may be too strong of a word. I take back what I said. Maybe Loki is using Banner's dark feelings and just nudging them out the window.

I don't remember if this has been brought up before (seems like it has)...but does Loki really "control" people? Even slightly to "nudge" feelings or tendancies? I would think that it would be enough to have him able to "shuffle" reality...that's pretty powerful stuff.

Not really. I can shuffle reality all the time, but I always drop it all of the floor and have to pick it up and I can't do tricks. It's actually kinda dull and random and not worth the effort involved. I prefer dealing reality instead. That way, everyone gets to play.

Is anyone else with me in thinking that the guys who helped the traitor are members of Ultimate Hydra? And maybe the person who shot Hawkeye isn't the 'traitor' but maybe the Red Skull?

No. It's pretty much confirmed the traitor did the horrible stuff to the Barton's and not someone else.

Latest posts

Back