Uncanny X-Men series discussion (Spoilers!)

I want Fraction to take the elements of X-Men that most casual fans hate - time travel, space stuff etc. and just go insane with it. It seems like he wants to do some crazy **** but is restricted by editorial or something...

I don't care about the Sisterhood or whatever that brothel is. I want to see the Science Team traveling through time tracking down the first mutants.

the elements of X-Men that most casual fans hate - time travel, space stuff etc.

...having everyone be related and in the most convoluted way possible...

So I got to read Uncanny #510. It looks like it is Jean referred to in the later solicits. From what I can see, Red Queen wants to transfer her mind into Jean's body. So this must be the actual mind/body transfer she referred to with the Betsy test. :shock:

Can't wait for the next issue!!

Psylocke!

Psylocke01-1.jpg

:rockon:

So was the Not-Psylocke-Psylocke supposed to be Revanche then?

and if it wasn't Jean in that coffin, who was it? it's not like the X-Men to trick an opponent into desecrating another team-mates grave

Last edited:
War of Kings wasn't EXTREME enough for him.

I suppose so, I guess we need Groot to eat Mantis's head or something

but seriously he's pretty much the last Neramani now, heir to the throne of the Shi'ar, and he's thugging around in frisco as what? cannon fodder? I don't get it.

Pretty much the same situation with Hulkling now too, the last of a royal line of a fallen empire that desperately needs a heroic leader lest the empire fall into the hands of psychopaths and extremists. and what he's relegated to the occasional guest spot with the Young Avengers? I'm all for not breaking up the band, but somethings are more important than pretending to be big time super-hero's with your buddies. Hell take them with you.

Providence?

Fraction also does an interview about #514 on CBR. I'm very much liking Utopia. I'll be grabbing the HC that comes out in November.

Cable turned his ship "Graymalkin" into "Providence" wich was supposed to be a mutant refuge kinda like Genosha. Just before Messiah CompleX it was sunken in the Atlantic ocean when Cable regained and burned out his Telekinesis.

Since The X-Men couldn't stay in NY, and it's not working out in SF, he's probably going to move them all to Providence in international waters.

Cable turned his ship "Graymalkin" into "Providence" wich was supposed to be a mutant refuge kinda like Genosha. Just before Messiah CompleX it was sunken in the Atlantic ocean when Cable regained and burned out his Telekinesis.

Since The X-Men couldn't stay in NY, and it's not working out in SF, he's probably going to move them all to Providence in international waters.
Ah, yes. Now I remember.

I had only seen it X-Men since I hadn't read when it appeared before.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back