Xbox 360

It comes with a free block of live... I'll probably save that for Halo 3.

Cool , Later on you should by the card in a shop for 12 months of live. it works out the same as a game but you'll get more use out of it.

On another note when I get mine again soon I'm going to get the Hd-dvd player. I'm annoyed certain films wont be on HD-Dvd e.g Spider-man 3 , Avp ect...

But HD-dvd has films like Batman Begins.

Shame more companies are not on both.

Today has NOT been a good day for games.

First, my Xbox 360 gets the Red Ring of ****ing Death! So, tomorrow, I'm going to Best Buy and see if they'll honor my warranty for it. If they give me a lot of crap, which is possible, I'll just send it into Microsoft, even if I don't want to.

Anyways, I decide "Well, since my Xbox is broken, I'm gonna run through MGS:TTS again." Well, right as I beat Liquid in the Hind D fight, I get a ****ing "An error has occured" message! Hopefully, I can find a cheap, used copy at Gamestop tomorrow while I'm going to Best Buy or I'm going to be a very angry Lynx. :evil:

Last edited:
Is anyone going to get Scene it when it comes out? Four controllers and not a price change? Awesome.

Hell yeah! That was on my list of games I'm interested in

dude, is it true that this is the cheapest way to see DVD's with HD view on a TV?

I think so , Not sure if you would also need HD-DVD add on player though

Thats a bummer. My family finally bought a new TV 10 years after. But with no use of the HD functions its not THAT good. and only a few channels in dk support HD so far. Alot of the US channels supports HD, yes?

My XBox 360 died today. Red Ring of Death.

Pretty ****ty.

So I'm going to have to send it in to be fixed, and hope that they don't erase the contents of the minuscule hard drive.

Pretty ****ty.

So I'm going to have to send it in to be fixed, and hope that they don't erase the contents of the minuscule hard drive.

Oh, the contents are going to get erased. Trust me.

Pretty ****ty.

That happened to me right out of the box

aaba5c94b460.jpg

When I had to send mine in, they specifically told me not to send my hard drive. Just the console.

Last edited:
my drive bay tray either popped off its rail or something, i hit eject and it won't open.

And this is why i prefer slot loading.

Pretty ****ty.

Don't worry

When I had to send mine in, they specifically told me not to send my hard drive. Just the console.

This! They don't need the hard drive send the console with out it nd they'll fix it.

Well, I suppose that's good news. Thanks.

But failure rate of these things is beyond ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back