Avengers Young Avengers series discussion (spoilers)

Well, somebody just hit puberty. Looks like Cassie is a mutie.

This issue was awesome. But damn, Patriot reminds me of Wolverine. Short-tempered. He seems to be ina pissed mood almost all the time. Now, I like the 'origin' tale on Iron Lad, but yeah, I would like to see the other's too. This issue was definetly cool. I just can't wait to read more.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Nice issue. I still want some origin on these kids, though. The fact that MGH was mentioned made it totally worth it to me. I think I'm hooked on the title.

Oh yea, that Vision thing was totally cool too.

What Vision thing? SPOIL!!!

Ultimate Central : this is what living like this does

Nurhachi said:
Yeah i would prefer it if she could only shrink and not grow tho. For some reason i dont like heros that can grow (cept for you Bax). That power just annoys me. I dont like people like Giant Man or Atlas (MY 1000th post people)

wow, giant girls are cool, that means bigger.....um, yeah, so 1000 posts eh? congrats, youve turned into a monster...causing carnage(pun intended) all over the board..you went from just getting 500 to doubling that in a few weeks, and Ice is almost at 6000!!! id feel like such a slacker if i didnt have distractions from UC (job, classes, girlfriend, tv, music, etc.)

any revelation on kang and iron lad in this issue?? and what about the directors cut of # 1?? anyone check that out??

The Captain said:
id feel like such a slacker if i didnt have distractions from UC (job, classes, girlfriend, tv, music, etc.)

I have the exact same distractions, so you ARE a slacker :p

So Cassie can grow, but what will Kate do? Maybe she'll take Ant-man's old gear or something. Or maybe use some of those mutant hormones.

I loved the Vision scene. I think they'll use the Vision as a mentor. A guide.

Can't wait for next month's issue.

Irish_4204 said:
I loved the Vision scene. I think they'll use the Vision as a mentor. A guide.

Best part of the whole issue IMO.

I also think he'll be their mentor. I really hope there's interaction between the Avengers and Vision at some point (and they talk about Scarlet Witch). It'll be real dramatic but very cool.

The reason why the vision was in this issue is because it had to do with young Khan's origin of how he came here.

After young Khan transported himself to our present (he willed himself to come here to get help from the Avengers to stop his older diabolical self). He tried to locate the Avengers, but to his dismay they were dismanded. He tried to contact as many avengers as he could. When he couldn't contact Mr. Stark, he used Khan's armor to gain access to Stark Industries and here he found someone who could help him. That person was the remains of the Vision.

Hopefully the next issue will show us the interaction between young Khan and the Vision.

I do not know about Cassie being a mutant or not. It seems logical for her powers to emerge now. She is very emotional about being where her father died and other stress. But then again, it could just be from exposure from some of her father's experiments or something. I'd rather her not to be a mutant though.

icemastertron said:
No as in I'm wrong, or No as in you don't want that to be true? :?

No, as in - that's lame!

UltimateE said:
No, as in - that's lame!

Yeah it is, Maybe really she's PYM's daughter??? I know this is really out their but how else do you explain her power?

UltimateE said:
No, as in - that's lame!
Why is it lame? :?

Rene said:
Yeah it is, Maybe really she's PYM's daughter??? I know this is really out their but how else do you explain her power?
Eh...no way. Why would they make her Pym's daughter JUST BECAUSE she can grow? :sure:

Latest posts

Back